This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Nagoya)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Nagoya)

3961 days 12 hours ago
Nathan132
Joshua the tribe has spoken *snuffs torch* it's time for you to go...
3961 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
sorry joshua I wish we had all merge just challenges and odds were Never In OUR favor or a fair one to say the least. :/
3961 days 11 hours ago
ferdinandz
Lol at 1 vote
3961 days 11 hours ago
Eccentro
wait hold up what? Why did you vote me?
3961 days 11 hours ago
Eccentro
Ugh whatever fine vote me out! You voted out your best player! Have fun going the way of Ulong and Matsing! You all made a bad decision and now you will suffer for it!
3961 days 11 hours ago
Nathan132
Not trying to be rude to you but what was left of Matsing did make it to final 4 and Denise did win...
3961 days 11 hours ago
Eccentro
Nathan I'm saying they voted out their strongest player so they're not likely to win any other challenges and thus will likely all lose before merge because they're all slackers who don't do challenges. Just saying. And whatever I don't watch survivor because I just don't have the time for it. So I wasn't gonna know that part of it.
3961 days 11 hours ago
Nathan132
I know I know I just wanted to point that out lol
3961 days 11 hours ago
Eccentro
well ok then that's fine you made your point. And nathan since they voted me out have fun not having ANY members of Nagoya at future challenges since they all are slackers who will likely blow off the challenges (except MAYBE Vanny because she seems like she's strong). Other than her, the rest of Nagoya are slackers who voted out their best player. I was busy the entire time the spamming challenge was going on with another spamming challenge and by the time I got to spamming for it it was over so yeah. Not my fault the other 3 are so lame they can't spam votes properly. Just saying.
3961 days 11 hours ago
Eccentro
*leaves, burning down the camp as he does*
3961 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
^someones mad, and slackers is not my name, but ok if u couldnt spam two links rather than one, Im sorry about that. But the OT to begin with had an UPPER Advantage against us and I dont get why we had that unfair samming challenge to begin with so I feel for you. But again dont call me a slacker as I did get us votes for the Last FAIR Spamming CHallenge.
3961 days 11 hours ago
Eccentro
well sorry. I don't see much out of you in most challenges so I may confuse that for a lack of effort from you. But still I don't get why I'm the one to go. I mean, I didn't do anything to any of you. And most of the challenges we did I did. Fred however I don't think has done that many challenges. Vanny for her part doesn't do much either. So why vote out the person on this tribe who puts in the MOST effort? That makes no sense coming from a tribe that wants to offset Kyoto's numbers advantage. No wonder we keep losing-this tribe makes bad decisions mostly at tribal. So yeah I'm a bit mad. And frankly I think this tribe has the YOLO curse on it. So whatever. YOLO.
3961 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
Sorry idk u voted for me last round and lack of communication I feel is what got u the boot. If u voted with us last round I really think u would have stayed, but again its a matter of trust and who can take kyoto down. Sorry mate but thats how it pretty much came down to it as I do try to fight hard for this tribe and another tribe for another group game im in.

Last challenge be4 spam one it was just me and Vanny and yet u chose to vote me out.. lol

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!