This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge #5 "Stickman Trampoline"

Topic » Immunity challenge #5 ..

3990 days 7 hours ago
Nathan132
C'mon in guys! This season will be filled with some surprises and today one will be thrown at you right now. There will be a Double Tribal! So both tribes will be playing for individual immunity.

Todays challenge is simple. All you need to do is to play the game stick trampoline and try to jump the highest! Whoever can jump the highest will win immunity on their tribe! Everyone else will face the threat of being eliminated at tribal council.  I don't care about the score I only want the height. You MUST send me a screenshot of your score.

LINK TO GAME: http://www.tengaged.com/play/stick_trampoline

DEADLINE IS TUESDAY AT 8PM EST! GET JUMPING!
3990 days 7 hours ago
Eccentro
what if the link won't work for whatever reason? does that mean that the person who can't get the link to work is out of the running to win immunity?
3990 days 7 hours ago
Eccentro
what if the link won't work for whatever reason? does that mean that the person who can't get the link to work is out of the running to win immunity?
3990 days 7 hours ago
Nathan132
No, the link should work! I'll try mailing it to you.
3990 days 7 hours ago
Nathan132
If you don't know how to screenshot you can take a picture with your phone if you like!
3989 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
screenshotting it wont work for me and i don't want u to see the picture up side down (again) from the ipad
3989 days 6 hours ago
Nathan132
Alright
3989 days 6 hours ago
MattMerch
how do i send the screenshot
3988 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
With 101 feet jumped from Kyoto...
3988 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
SHARPEE WINS IMMUNITY!
3988 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
With a 95 feet jumped for Nagoya...
3988 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
VANNY WINS IMMUNITY!
3988 days 8 hours ago
MattMerch
dang i had 71
3988 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Yay
3988 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
When is tribal council
3988 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
Nice lol I only had like 30 something haha..

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!