This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3959 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
Ahh gl to all Nagoya members < 3
3959 days 13 hours ago
ferdinandz
Gl guys
3959 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
brb backroo break
3959 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
k good now
3959 days 12 hours ago
ferdinandz
time to start?
3959 days 12 hours ago
Nathan132
In a couple minutes
3959 days 12 hours ago
vannynessa19
OKAY MAIL ME A REMINDER
3959 days 12 hours ago
Nathan132
This is a three part final immunity challenge! It's a race to the finish and the first one to finish will win.

Part one “crossing the river” I have created forums for the 3 of you; your job is to post in that forum 30 times *Rows across river* once you are done mail me and I’ll give you the permission to start part 2!

Part two “getting by with a little help from your friends” Make a blog and get 12 people to comment *Gives ____ a puzzle piece* _____= Your name! Once you are done you must mail me the link to the blog and I'll give you part 3!

Part 3 “Solving the puzzle” I'm going to mail you a scrambled sentence. Your job is to unscramble it and when you have done that go into the finale forum and post that sentence to win immunity!
3959 days 12 hours ago
Nathan132
Any questions?
3959 days 12 hours ago
vannynessa19
WAIT I AM STILL READIN IT
3959 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
Mmm k goodluck guys Love yall < 3
3959 days 12 hours ago
vannynessa19
OMG THIS SOUNDS SOO DIFFICULT AND FUN LOL

SO ONCE WE POST CROSSING THE RIVER
WE MAKE A 31 POST SAYING ROW ACROSS THE RIVER?
3959 days 12 hours ago
Nathan132
Here I will also post updates on how people are doing during the challenge
3959 days 12 hours ago
ferdinandz
alright! Good luck guys <3
3959 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
Part 2 did you say *Gives a puzzle piece  to Sean* 12 times?? like that you mean? or what?

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!