This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of passage

Topic » Rites of passage

3941 days 13 hours ago
Nathan132
You must all give tributes to the eliminated contestants in order of elimination. I will start off by posting the first eliminated castaway and when I think you guys are ready I will proceed and post the next castaway.
3941 days 13 hours ago
Nathan132
Actually until we get to merge I will do three at a time

First voted off David C. / davidc55555
Second voted off Natalia S. / SlytherinClawdor1
Third voted off  Simba A. / Omen
3941 days 13 hours ago
nutty14159951
David-Um...yeah...you were inactive. So yeah. Sorry.
Natalia-Hi.
Simba-Hi.
3941 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
lol I forget which one was kyoto and which ones were Nagoya haha
3941 days 5 hours ago
ferdinandz
Same here haha
3940 days 19 hours ago
Nathan132
18th Simba A. / Omen 5-1-1-1-1 [Nagoya]
17th Aden A. / abeledaa  6-2-1 [Kyoto]
16th Jacob  J. / bbfan111 5-1-1-1 [Nagoya]
15th Ellesse C. / EllieC 4-2-1 [Nagoya]
3940 days 19 hours ago
nutty14159951
Omen-Hi
Abeldaa-Inactive
bbafn111-Hi
EllieC-Hi
3940 days 18 hours ago
Caliboy
David: yeah you were inactive and a kyota member wish you stayed longer for numbers

SLytherinclaw: surprise you quit on us for you still had a shot and left us down an extra number why you did that to us Idk, kinda a shitty way to go out.

Simba: well again didnt talk to you much gamewise and well that cause your departure nevethless your activty wasnt up to par as well for me to keep you.

Aden A. another kyoto member that went based on inactivity again wish you stayed for the mere of things and a stronger active player got there.

Bbfan: i love nagoya and well activity wise wasnt enough at that time as we kept losing to kyoto and number dwindled and just wasnt on the right side of any alliance from what I really know or count of.

EllieC: I like you to begin with although sure mixed with eccentro at times due to names similar to one another. However again numbers didnt have it nor activity was up to par from the rest. Suck to keep losing when I wanted solid numbers for the tribe. and well look at Nagoya now 3 is in the F4 who would of thought?
3940 days 16 hours ago
Nathan132
14th George B. / GeorgeB 4-2-1-1 [Kyoto]
13th Matt M. / MattMerch 5-1 [Nagoya]
12th Yoshi T. / yoshi9999 4-1 [Nagoya]
11th Joshua B.  / Eccentro 3-1 [Nagoya]
3940 days 16 hours ago
Caliboy
GeorgeB- Another Kyoto member I never got to know. however that is better in my game however your tribe is strong for it knocked 8 members off from post merge! sorry your tribe kicked you out.

Matt- Oh I enjoyed your efforts and well just numbers wise and activity you had to go. It wasnt my intentions for I would loved if more nagoya members made merge.

Yoshi- Like above nagoyas it was hard picking you guys off daily when we lost, it tore me up inside but had to keep the strong ones in longer.

Eccentro- you never really voted with us as much as I like which cause you to leave before post-merge. For you even tried voting me off that was your downfall move. Like you could had built an true alliance with us and connected more but you didnt even tho you were strong active wise. PLus not sure how loyal you would of been when comes to post merge. Another downside to it all. in the end i feel bad to cut you short from merge but wasnt like my biggest problem for look where us 3 nagoyas are now.
3940 days 4 hours ago
nutty14159951
GeorgeB-We were supposed to work together, but I went absent for a week and I couldn't save you :(
Matt/yoshi-never knew you :(
Eccentro-We've played fastings together and almost every group game we play on opposite tribes. Good luck in Brunei!!! :D
3939 days 18 hours ago
Nathan132
10th Chelsea D. / Chelsea1234 3-4*-1-1  [OTO OYA]
9th Ethan A. / thewinner
8th Nash R. / BigDude
3939 days 13 hours ago
nutty14159951
Chelsea-Aww :( Obviously, you weren't supposed to go so early. I'm sorry we couldn't save you!
Ethan-You went inactive and were medevaced. But you were a great Kyoto tribemember! :D
Nash-You also went inactive, but you contributed to a lot of pre-merge challenges and wins!
3939 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
You can do the rest of the cast now and some of the cast you didn't do
3939 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
10th Chelsea D. / Chelsea1234 3-4*-1-1  [OTO OYA] I remeber how cocy you got into merge and in challenges and how you thought you were just going to pagong Nagoya, however glad you had help me build up the boost to prove people wrong.

9th Ethan A. / thewinner You were active than inactive and for that I shall thank you alongside with leaving with an idol which is also another bonus xD

8th Nash R. / BigDude Also same as thewinner and thank you for it and hope the bst for you all in other games and etc. I did fear kyoto members however glad I never stop fighting.
3938 days 20 hours ago
Nathan132
7th David S. / SurvivorRulz96 "Sharpee"  4-1 (tie-breaker vote)
6th Michael. Z / WitZ 3-2-1
5th Rabbaj T. / rabbaj "Rab" 4-1-1

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!