This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #13 (OTO OYA)

Topic » Tribal council #13 (OTO OYA)

3943 days 2 hours ago
Nathan132
Welcome to tribal council!

One of you will be voted out tonight but the rest of you will the finale! Goodluck.

Sean has won immunity so you cannot vote for him! Post your name for a question votes due tomorrow at 4 EST! If you do not vote you will get a self vote!
3943 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
CAN I GET A FUCKING QUESTION FOR ONCE?
3943 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Awe here for question too.
3943 days 2 hours ago
vannynessa19
ME TOOOO
3943 days 2 hours ago
Nathan132
Sorry about last time guys!

Rabbaj- Do you think three Nagoya members are tight and will vote together tonight?

Caliboy- How does it feel to make it to the finale?
3943 days 2 hours ago
Nathan132
Vanny- Do you feel safe tonight?
3943 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabbaj- Do you think three Nagoya members are tight and will vote together tonight?

um..LMFAO, HELL YESSSS, this close to the end...Im just hoping that they think that nutty is the bigger threat
3943 days 2 hours ago
Nathan132
Rabbaj- Do you think James is a bigger target than you? If so why?
3943 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabbaj- Do you think James is a bigger target than you? If so why?

lol..yep..I cant even win a game of hot potato or trivia (bc of ma fucking dyslexia)..but he has won 2 Individual Immunities
3943 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Caliboy- How does it feel to make it to the finale?

Its surreal Nathan, Like all the moves and alliances nagoya had to make to get here is insane, I didnt think coming in that I would make the finale as I just pulled to what I had to do to survive for I thought Kyota was going to easily pagong us into a decent jury placing. However in survivor you never know what can happen.
3943 days 2 hours ago
Nathan132
Rabbaj- So you feel pretty safe tonight. If you happen to survive this tribal is your only safety winning those immunity necklaces?
3943 days 2 hours ago
Nathan132
Sean- Pretty soon Nagoya will need to start voting out their own, will that start sooner or only when you are forced to?
3943 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabbaj- So you feel pretty safe tonight. If you happen to survive this tribal is your only safety winning those immunity necklaces?

um, no, I have never felt safe since merge started,,...lol, and If I do survive..YESSS..that's ma only chance of being safe
3943 days 2 hours ago
Nathan132
The next season of my survivor season will have a viewers lounge and it would be great if you guys could all tune into season two of my series which will start in mid august and will last 16 days instead of 5 million days.
3943 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
lo nice nathan I join in however bumm this season doesnt have one for it has turn to be a great one :)
3943 days 1 hour ago
nutty14159951
Can I haz question?

open group

Nathan's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!