This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5- Ravu [S1:Fiji]

Topic » Tribal Council #5- Ravu..

4002 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! I apologize for today's challenge, too many things going on and I just didn't handle it well. That being said, someone is going home tonight. Let's begin with a few questions.

Trey- After three votes last tribal, worried you'll be next?
Ecc- You didn't show up for another challenge. What gives?
Court- How is the time difference affecting your game?
Josh- You competed in the "Shoot" challenge today. Overall thoughts?
Brad- Any idea who you're voting out tonight?
Merch- After your blow-up at the challenge, are you worried you put a target on your back?
Nathan- How are you voting tonight?
Ali- How's your stomach?

Votes are due by 12:30 EST tomorrow. Failure to vote results in a self vote. If I get the votes sooner I will read them early. Send confessionals :) see you tomorrow.
4002 days 22 hours ago
MattMerch
Merch- After your blow-up at the challenge, are you worried you put a target on your back?

nah not really everyone on my tribe understood where i was coming from so..
4002 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
Merch- How do you base your vote tonight?
4002 days 22 hours ago
Nathan132
Nathan- How are you voting tonight?

Right now there are two ways to vote, you can vote for someone who is inactive in challenges or you could could vote out an inactive. It's getting close to merge and these are decisions you need to start making!
4002 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
Nathan- uh, what?
4002 days 22 hours ago
soccerkidd
Brad- Any idea who you're voting out tonight?

To be completely honest, I'm still not sure. I'm still trying to figure out who would be the weakest link because I think this tribe still needs to vote based on who can win us challenges.
4002 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
Brad- Why didn't you show up for the challenge?
4002 days 22 hours ago
Nathan132
Nathan- uh, what?

whoops I mean... Right now there are two ways to vote, you can vote for someone who is inactive in challenges or you could could vote out a pointiel threat. It's getting close to merge and these are decisions you need to start making
4002 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
Nathan- What route are you going?
4002 days 21 hours ago
Nathan132
Nathan- What route are you going?

Im still thinking about it...
4002 days 20 hours ago
treyhurt13
Well I've been told that if I don't vote a certain way, I'm out. So yeah I am worried. I'm on the chopping block and my clothes are packed right now. But I do have the hidden immunity idol everyone and I am playing it tonight. I can't exactly physically show you but I have it. And since I'm worried I'm playing it. OOOH *holds it up* LOOL there yall can imagine it in your head :D
4002 days 18 hours ago
soccerkidd
Brad- Why didn't you show up for the challenge?

I, unfortunately, had obligations in real life to attend to so I couldn't make it /: Which I know doesn't look good on my part..
4002 days 16 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
Ali- How's your stomach?

OMG XD It's fine now, I feel much better!
4002 days 16 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Court- How is the time difference affecting your game?

its def very frustrating :(
4002 days 15 hours ago
MrOrange890
Josh- You competed in the "Shoot" challenge today. Overall thoughts? ---
I sucked at it. But I swear, Adam could either read my mind, or see the future!
4002 days 15 hours ago
Eccentro
Ecc- You didn't show up for another challenge. What gives?

Answer-I was in another group game that had challenges happening at exactly the same time as the challenge you set, and by the time I finished the challenge in the other group game, this one was over so yeah, kinda starting to feel the strain of being in too many group games at once.

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!