This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3- Beginning to Feel Like a Rap God [S14: Peru]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3-..

3550 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Okay, I'll apologise. I'm sorry if you thought I was being rude. That was not my intention.

Like I said, when I posted my comment, I hadn't seen what you'd written about your technical difficulties.

All I had seen was Ryan announcing the results and your submission was the next post.

So it was just meant to be a little joke, sorry if it upset you. :)
3550 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
who was being rude?..I was saying don't call it rigged bc you may get in trouble, I was trying to look out for you
3550 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
okay thanks robulus sorry for the misunderstanding
We aight and grats on winning for your tribe btw
3550 days 8 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I'm glad we could clear it up :)

3550 days 8 hours ago
blueu22
OMG rob great job < 3
3550 days 7 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Guys on my tribe vote me out I want to try this arena
3550 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
oh my
3550 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
*Eliza shocked face*
3550 days 7 hours ago
bearclaw1212
I hope I face an active. This could be interesting
3550 days 7 hours ago
MikaelXD
Host can we just vote
3550 days 6 hours ago
yinzer149
You can vote whenever mikael
3550 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Where did it say there would be an indivudual immunity for each tribe?
3550 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
Was I supposed to be voted out or something???...lol, I'm starting to understand what is going on....i needs a confessional boo
3550 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Confessional:
I read the immunity challenge and it said one tribe would win immunity for their tribe.
Rabbaj's rap was great, but I was just wondering if I had missed the part where it said individual immunity as well. Rabbaj deserves individual immunity - he did the challenge and I didn't due to time differences - and 12 hours when you are in a different part of the world can be a big advantage/disadvantage - it is what it is. Congrats to Rob as well #goaussies.

I know that at the first possible moment Rabbaj will vote me out anyway, so it was great while it lasted.
3550 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO excuse me.... The 1st chance to vote for you, I didn't...remember???..and you are still holding on to that when I have tried to work with you all as a tribe, lol, but ty for the compliment..and you would vote me out as soon as possible

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!