This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

also wtf rabbaj and manalord or w/e your name is

Topic » also wtf rabbaj and manalord..

3538 days 22 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
...He is a meanie.
3538 days 22 hours ago
blueu22
...You are an idiot.
3538 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO, where have I lied?..I kept it real since day 1...I may be  a "threat" for speaking my mind, but you are a liability that no1 wants to be tied down to, and IDGAF if I get voted out next, it is fine..I will just have to compete to get back in the comp....but same hun....you are missing the point that if you are going to throw comps because you don't agree with the rules, then you will keep getting voted out, no matter what team you are on, but good luck hun
3538 days 22 hours ago
blueu22
LMFAO I didn't realise withholding information and forming alliances with multiple people/throwing anyone and everyone under the bus to get yourself further was keeping it real! Guess I've been doing it wrong!

I really have no issues with continuing this conversation, it's fun watching you bury yourself tbh, but I'm kind of over talking to someone who clearly doesn't understand the definition of "keeping it real" and someone who can't form proper sentences.

Goodluck! :-)
3538 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
lol, I only threw me under the bus...is that any and every1?..no hun....and lmfao, I always keep it real...at the end of the day, you threw comps, and now you are mad bc you expected us to keep you after you were purposely not competing so you could keep losing...-.-...good luck

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!