This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

also wtf rabbaj and manalord or w/e your name is

Topic » also wtf rabbaj and manalord..

3539 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
what happened to that alliance you asked for with me and josephinaalexis right at the start where you said we needed to get out sahmosean and me2013 as they were a pair???????? nice oh and if you need proof i'll gladly go back in my mails and take a picture :)
3539 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
yea your name is manalord yes i got it right
3539 days 2 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
BOO
THROWING PEEPS UNDER THE BUS
GO AND FIGHT IN THE DUEL LIKE A MATURE PERSON
3539 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
18. Katherine D/JosephinaAlexis (Mochica) [1st Eliminated] (Quit) [Day 3]

ROFL BYE BITCH
3539 days 2 hours ago
me2013
WOW yeah i'd like to see that
3539 days 2 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
|=(
This is not okay
Chris so deserves to go
3539 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
lmfao, that was d1...until every1 realized that jos. was a waste of space and you were purposely not going to compete in the comps...sooooo..I respect me (even thoug we are enemies) bc she at least competes for her tribe, you dont
3539 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
no, he wants to ARGUE, HE PICKED THE RIGHT BITCH TO DO IT WITH
3539 days 2 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I am staying out of this...
3539 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
here is your picture me2013
http://gyazo.com/ea7bd629428dec05af8477b0d0e884fe

and rileythepegasus101 who even are you and why are you saying you are staying out of it when you are the one who first said something ok, are you like in an alliance with rabbaj or something do you have a good friendship?? damn good luck kid
3539 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
oh oops nevermind not having one with sahmosean it was rob oops
3539 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
ok, so I dont even know riley..and when did I throw sim under the bus in that message about a 2 like you said?..clearly ou don pa attention..AND, LIKE I SAID HUNN, THAT WAS B4 I REALIZED YOU AND JOS DIDNT HAVE HEART FOR ANYTHING...unlike me2013
3539 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
lol, that was b4 the game even started...lmfao
3539 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
First of all, HUNN, why can't you spell things correctly? "ou don pa" I'm sorry but you need to clear that up thanks

Second of all, you still did it. You can't just decide that "Oh me2013 is better then blueu22 and josephinaalexis, I will now forget I threw her under the bus and align with her"
nice!

Third of all does it really matter that it was before the game was started

Get a grip, HUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
3539 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO, but she is better than you...bc she tried in the comp and you didnt....and as LONG AS I KNEW HOW TO SPELL YOUR NAME TO VOTE YOU OUT HUN, is ALL THAT MATTERS, regardless of if you stay or not, if you go to another tribe with the same bad attitude as you had on this tribe, you'll be voted out again

and yes, it matters, bc even though I dont like me, I couldnt vote her out after she tried hard inn both challenges, unlike you
3539 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
Hun you're alluding the fact that you threw her under the bus. You can't take that back and just because you don't vote her out it doesn't mean everything is all good and fine.

You're making yourself out to be a huge threat right now I hope every single person here sees that and I hope you go home next for being caught up in your lies and numerous alliances you have with the entire tribe :)

I may be gone but I still may come back hun! You won't last too much longer yourself, goodluck!

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!