This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12- The Gauntlet [S13: HvV]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12- The..

3573 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys!

*takes individual immunity necklace back from Shadi*

Immunity is back up for grabs!

This is undoubtedly a BIG challenge, so let me lay it out for you. The way it'll work is that there will be FIVE parts to the challenge. The person who wins the most parts wins the challenge. In case of a tie, we will also look at how second place competitors faired in each part.

PART ONE
How much do your eliminated fellow castaways actually like you? Your challenge is to get as many PRE-JURY castaways to mail me your name as you can. *NOTE* People can send me more than one name if they choose to do so.

PART TWO
I will be posting a blog with the title "Part Two". Your goal is to get as many people to trend you there as possible.

PART THREE
A Wangy's Survivor themed trivia game. You will mail me when you are ready to begin and we are both online. I will start your time upon mailing you the first question and stop it upon you correctly answering the fifth one. Person with the fastest time gains a point.

PART FOUR
You will post your own forum entitled "Person X's Forum-The Gauntlet" and try to get as many comments (FROM ONLY YOURSELF, NO ONE ELSE MAY COMMENT THERE) in the forum as possible. Any sabotage is NOT allowed and will result in disqualification from the challenge.

PART FIVE
Each of the nine players remaining in the game may send ONE name (not their own) of whom they'd most like to receive immunity. If you have the most people behind you? You win this part.

Alright you have until 4PM EST tomorrow..., Survivors Ready?

GO!
3573 days 2 hours ago
Dryerfish
Fun
3573 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Fun
3573 days 2 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Your challenge is to get as many PRE-JURY castaways

Just to clarify this includes Dragotistic guys as it is PRE-JURY :)
3573 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
dawm. I know how much this challenge sucks so i'm wishing you guys good luck!
3573 days 1 hour ago
Chastain
This is not a challenge that you do in the final 9. Ryan, it's like you keep doing horrible executive decisions every day.
3573 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Why not Shadi it's a fantastic challenge
3573 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorRulz96
yea for like a final immunity lmao but like do an endurance or something lmao
3573 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
No FU guys
3573 days 1 hour ago
Chastain
Yes but only when there's like 4 or 5 people left and theres one person who people dont want to make finals and it's like so tense. In this one, only a couple will make any effort. Like, I'm gonna sit this one out tbh cause too much competition. You're just too ... ugh.
3572 days 23 hours ago
KidA
I just found out the wifi doesn't work at this place I'm staying at. Not like I was gonna win anyway, but since I can only use a phone, I'm gonna go ahead and sit this out
3572 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Challenge is over!

With 3/5 parts, Ethan wins immunity!
3572 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Congrats Ethan well deserved.
3572 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
YESSSSS!!!!!!

Which other one did I win?
3572 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
congrats Ethan

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!