This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Gopleranian)

Topic » Tribal Council #12..

3347 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
Welcome to Tribal Council. Behind you is a torch. Grab it and light it. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Now bringing in the members of the jury....

Jordan, Chris O., Lukas,

and Cedric voted out last tribal council..

Here we are, on tribal away from the Finale. Four of you will go on tonight to face off in the finale to make the final tribal council. One of those spots is claimed by Andy who has individual immunity tonight and CANNOT be voted out. However one of the other four of you...well....will be voted out right now tonight. Who's it gonna be?

Andy - Congrats on making the Finale!!! How does it feel to have come so far in this game?

Sim - You have a couple of immunity wins. Worried that tonight you could be voted out for that reason?

Bubba - You are the only one not to show up to tonight's challenge. Do you think that could hurt you and be your biggest mistake?

Edgar - How do you base your vote this close to the end of the game?

Chris S. - Tonight can be a game changer. Who do you think should be the one to go home tonight? And why should you stay?
Votes are due no later than tomorrow (THURSDAY), at 10PM est! If I receive all of the votes before the deadline, I will read them sooner. If I do not receive a vote from you by the deadline, you will receive a self vote. To vote, simply private message me on Tengaged or Skype. If possible, in your vote briefly explain why you are voting that person. Also, send confessionals. The viewers and I absolutely love confessionals. So send them in!
3347 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
1/5 Votes
3347 days 18 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Sim - You have a couple of immunity wins. Worried that tonight you could be voted out for that reason?

I literally won ONE immunity lol
3347 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
2/5 Votes
3347 days 18 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Chris S. - Tonight can be a game changer. Who do you think should be the one to go home tonight? And why should you stay?

Honestly, we all deserve to stay we made it this far. But I wanna stay as much as all these other guys do. Am I gonna stay tho? Probably not, but hey 5th place is better than last. :)
3347 days 18 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - You are the only one not to show up to tonight's challenge. Do you think that could hurt you and be your biggest mistake?

Yeah I mean there was nothing I could do school comes first and I don't have a say in that matter! I wish I could have made it but I didn't and I'm just going to have to fight for my life haha!
3347 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
3/5 Votes
3346 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
READING THE VOTES
3346 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
*returns with the urn*

The person with the most votes will leave the tribal area immediately. I'll read the votes...
3346 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Sim
3346 days 16 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
xx
3346 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
Second Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Chris
3346 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
Third Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Bubba
3346 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
Fourth Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Edgar
3346 days 16 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
LMFAO @ THIS MESSY ASS VOTE
3346 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
Final Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Twelfth person voted out of Survivor Poland...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- And The Fifth Member of the Jury...

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!