This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Gopleranian)

Topic » Tribal Council #10..

3358 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
Welcome to Tribal Council. Behind you is a torch. Grab it and light it. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Now bringing in the member of our jury...

Jordan and Chris O., voted out last tribal council...

Here we are again, the dreadful battlefield known as Tribal Council. It's been a long run and the game is a little more than halfway over. However there is still more to be played, and as we get closer to the end this game changes by the second. One person is safe, that's Sim. The rest of you do NOT have immunity and could be sent to join our jury right there next to Jordan and Chris O. Good luck!

Chris S. - The votes were split between you and the other Chris. Do you think you will receive votes tonight?

Andy - Sim has immunity and two people are on the outs tonight. Any idea who's in trouble tonight?

Bubba - Was last tribal council a big change up of the game? Do you think we can see another change of power tonight?

Lukas - You had immunity last tribal council. Without immunity tonight, are you worried that you'll be perceived as a threat and targeted for your two immunity wins?

Sim - How does it feel to have immunity? After Chris' elimination last night, how do you feel about tonight's vote? Who's in the best position right now?

Cedric - You really believed you were going home last tribal council. What do you think changed for Chris O. to go over you?

Edgar - Is there anybody remaining in this game that does NOT stand a chance at winning this game? Could we see a blindside tonight?

Votes are due no later than tomorrow (THURSDAY), at 10PM est! If I receive all of the votes before the deadline, I will read them sooner. If I do not receive a vote from you by the deadline, you will receive a self vote. To vote, simply private message me on Tengaged or Skype. If possible, in your vote briefly explain why you are voting that person. Also, send confessionals. The viewers and I absolutely love confessionals. So send them in!
3358 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas - You had immunity last tribal council. Without immunity tonight, are you worried that you'll be perceived as a threat and targeted for your two immunity wins?

I hope not.
3358 days 20 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - Was last tribal council a big change up of the game? Do you think we can see another change of power tonight?

I think we voted out Chris O., who was a huge leader in this game, and now we have shifted from minority to majority, but anything can happen in the game of survivor!
3358 days 20 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Sim - How does it feel to have immunity? After Chris' elimination last night, how do you feel about tonight's vote? Who's in the best position right now?

IT FEELS PHENOMENAL. I'm sad to see Chris O go but I'm not gonna roll up in a corner and die. idk how to feel about tonight's vote, power is always shifting, and everyone except me and Andy are in a good position so ;l

If anyone wants to vote with me PM me, I'm willing to work with anyone....!
3358 days 20 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Duffy you weren't even in minority,

what do you mean "and now we have shifted from minority to majority" ?
3358 days 20 hours ago
Duffybutt11
I mean the vote last tribal, i was expecting a 4-4 tie, and going to rocks, a 50/50 chance of bing in minority, so now that it is 5-2 i am in majority again! And even though i was with majority with ya'll i know that i wouldn't have any chance at beating you, andy, or Chris O. in the end!!
3358 days 19 hours ago
chibideidara
Edgar - Is there anybody remaining in this game that does NOT stand a chance at winning this game? Could we see a blindside tonight?

With chris gone im sure no one knows whos going next since he was the one throwing the names. I think we all have an equal chance at winning and im sure no one is expecting to go home, so whatever happens, i'm sure will be blindside.
3358 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
1/7 Votes
3357 days 18 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Chris S. - The votes were split between you and the other Chris. Do you think you will receive votes tonight?

If anybody in their right mind thinks it's okay to vote me, their sadly mistaken. Why vote me? What have I done? What have I won, honestly? Dead ass. What have I won? Not a damn thing. It's stupid to vote me. That shit's a joke. But if I do get votes at tribal, I'm gonna be mad as hell. I best not get votes tonight Cole. I swear.
3357 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
*collects urn*

Reading the votes
3357 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
*returns with the urn*

The person with the most votes will leave the tribal area immediately. I'll tally the votes...
3357 days 16 hours ago
C_Shizz96
COLE, I'M NAPPING. IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP. I LOVE YOU THO.
3357 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Cedric
3357 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
Second Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Lukas
3357 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
Third Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Lukas
3357 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
Fourth Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Andy

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!