This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #4

Topic » Individual Immunity #4

3359 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
Survivor Medley

Each castaway will start out with two ropes. Once the challenge begins, we will have a set of rounds throughout the challenge. Each round, castaways will compete in 1 out of the 4 challenges below:

- Trivia: I will ask you a question about either my series or CBS Survivor Series. First to post the answer correctly in the forum wins the round.

- Hot Potato: When I say GO! castaways will continue to pass the potato around until I say stop. Whoever is holding the potato is out. This process repeats itself until only one remains. Last man or woman standing wins this round.

- Karma Finder: I'll post a number. You'll have two minutes to PM a link of a user who's closest to that number in karma. If there is a tie, whoever sent it first wins the round. Person closest will win the round.

- PYN: Get someone who's not from this season to post your username/name in this forum. First person to do so wins this round.

The winner of each round gets to cut a two DIFFERENT ropes. After a while we will drop down to one rope per winner. Last person standing with ropes wins immunity.

Any Questions?

CHALLENGE WILL START AT 7PM EST!!!
3359 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN
3359 days 8 hours ago
teamjacz
CHECKS IN
3359 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
(We'll Start At 7:05pm est)
3359 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Heah
3359 days 8 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
present
3359 days 8 hours ago
chibideidara
hi
3359 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Sup yo
3359 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
Here:

- Lukas
- Sim
- Edgar
- Chris S.
3359 days 8 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
its 7:05
3359 days 7 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN CLOSED
3359 days 7 hours ago
teamjacz
I have another challenge atm -_-
3359 days 7 hours ago
teamjacz
Cole91

CHECK IN

teamjacz

CHECKS IN

^^^^^^^
3359 days 7 hours ago
Duffybutt11
here
3359 days 7 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Oh shit, I'm not gonna be active guys. I got to go. Good luck :)
3359 days 7 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
do you have a wiki to your series cole?

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!