This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Gopleranian)

Topic » Tribal Council #7..

3367 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Welcome to Tribal Council. Behind you is a torch. Grab it and light it. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Bring it in, guys. First off, congrats to the ten of you for making the merge. Its a whole new ball game now, though. 5 Old Pomeranian, 5 Old Goplans. Who knows what will happen tonight, but we are about to fin out. Another one person should feel safe, and that is Chris O. because he has immunity. As for the rest of you, one of you will just fall short of making the jury. Good luck.

Chris O. - Congrats on immunity! Think you needed it? And are you were about being considered a physical threat at all?

Bubba - So very close to winning immunity, but in the end it went to Chris. Being that you were closest to winning could you be a target tonight?

Cedric - It's fair to say that Goplans was somewhat divided pre-merge. Do you think they can pull together tonight and vote together?

Edgar - Has there already been talks about big moves this early in he merge? Could we see a blindside tonight?

Chris S. - With no idols in play, is it harder for tribes to stick together because they don't want to go to rocks, or easier because they feel confident in who to vote out without idol paranoia?

Sim - Is it as simple as Pomeranian vs Goplans tonight, or is it much more complicated than that?

Lukas - Is there anybody right now who should feel 100% safe other than Chris O.? Do you think you will receive votes tonight?

Jordan - Why should you survive the night? Do you think we could see rocks come into play?

Matt - How would it feel to just fall short of making the jury? Does the fact that the person voted out tonight does not make jury affect the vote at all?

Andy - Will we see past relationships on tengaged come into play on this vote? Do you think you could be in trouble tonight?

Votes are due no later than tomorrow (WEDNESDAY), at 12:00PM est! If I receive all of the votes before the deadline, I will read them sooner. If I do not receive a vote from you by the deadline, you will receive a self vote. To vote, simply private message me on Tengaged or Skype. If possible, in your vote briefly explain why you are voting that person. Also, send confessionals. The viewers and I absolutely love confessionals. So send them in!
3367 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
1/10 Votes
3367 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
Damn who voted that fast? Ugh ded scrd
3367 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - It's fair to say that Goplans was somewhat divided pre-merge. Do you think they can pull together tonight and vote together?

Yeah I think there are many ways the vote can go tonight, someone from either tribe could flip to the other tribe, the tribes stick together and then who knows, or what I think people don't expect but it could happen, there are cross-tribal alliances which would make sticking with your tribe useless. I really don't know what everyone else is doing but i know what I'd like to do!
3367 days 12 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - So very close to winning immunity, but in the end it went to Chris. Being that you were closest to winning could you be a target tonight?

No! It had to come to a final 2 and it happened to be me! If I weren't there than someone else would take the roll!
And btw Cedric has the idol ;)
3367 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
"And btw Cedric has the idol ;)"
I had two paragraphs of a rant done to this statement and then I remembered. Good one, good one indeed
3367 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
Cole, this is the first season of your second generation right?
3367 days 10 hours ago
chibideidara
Edgar - Has there already been talks about big moves this early in he merge? Could we see a blindside tonight?

Two from their tribe refuse to talk to me so what you expect might happen tonight
3367 days 10 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Sim - Is it as simple as Pomeranian vs Goplans tonight, or is it much more complicated than that?

I think there are tribal lines. However you don't have to stay behind that line, and I think alot of people might be willing to flip, we'll have to wait and see.
3367 days 10 hours ago
blueu22
Chris O. - Congrats on immunity! Think you needed it? And are you were about being considered a physical threat at all?

I probably needed it lmao. Honestly I only wanted the first immunity so I could make jury, and in case there's a tied vote 5-5 from previous tribal lines staying intact, I wanted to be safe from purple rocks, so yes I needed it. And I don't think one challenge automatically makes me a physical threat considering all I had to do to win was set an online timer everytime you posted go and I stay up late anyways.
3367 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas - Is there anybody right now who should feel 100% safe other than Chris O.? Do you think you will receive votes tonight?

Not at all. It's a bad idea to EVER get overconfident. I don't expect votes, but the idea's not unusual.
3367 days 9 hours ago
mrcool
Matt - How would it feel to just fall short of making the jury? Does the fact that the person voted out tonight does not make jury affect the vote at all?
I would rather make merge than Jury, but yes maybe for rival?
3367 days 8 hours ago
C_Shizz96
I guess so. Idk. Lol.
3367 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan - Why should you survive the night? Do you think we could see rocks come into play?

I haven't been the most active in this game, so any strengths or ties I have may be a bit weak. Rocks are a definite possibility
3367 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
6/10 Votes
3366 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
*Collects Urn*

(I will read the votes when i get home)

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!