This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #6

Topic » Tribal Immunity #6

3370 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Survivor Football

(inspired by Kida)

Tonight, it's time to take out your anger on the opposite tribe! It's time to play some football! Survivor Style!!!

Each tribe will select 3 runners. Nobody can go twice (unless only two show up). The opposing tribe will all be defenders. There will be a total of six rounds, three rounds for each tribe to score. I'll explain.

Each round, one tribe will select a runner while the other tribe selects TWO defenders! Here's what they'll do!

When I say GO, the runner will try to post *runs* as many times as he/she possibly can!

Defender one will post: TACKLES ARMS
Defender two will post: TACKLES LEGS
Then BOTH defenders must post: TACKLES BODY

IT MUST BE IN THAT EXACT ORDER! If defender two post before defender one does, then they must start over. And remember, both defenders MUST post TACKLES BODY after defender 2 TACKLES LEGS!

The runner will get a point for each run he post before the defenders finish their set. Each tribe will get three chances to run. The tribe that has the most points wins immunity!

Any Questions?

(We're Going To Give This Challenge Another Chance)

CHALLENGE IS AT 7PM EST TODAY! IF ALL GOPLANS COMES TO THE CHALLENGE, ONE PERSON WILL HAVE TO SIT!
3370 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
yea my question is, can we just do like, say pomeranians only has 3 people show up and goplans has 5, can they sit out 2 people so it's even amount of people for each tribe competing lmao
3370 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
I believe I'll be here!
3370 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
Wow they voted out Guigi over that horrible excuse for a human called Bubba. I bet he probably told lies about her. Yeah probably =/
3370 days 11 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Lol Cedric grow the fuck up!! You were going to get voted out if I said you had the idol or not!!
3370 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
I can't make it ;(
3370 days 7 hours ago
Cole91
Yes, teams will be made even
3370 days 7 hours ago
C_Shizz96
I'M HERE!
3370 days 7 hours ago
C_Shizz96
-____- always so early.
3370 days 7 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I'll try to be there.
3370 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I SHOULDA NEVER SHOWED UP FOR THAT OTHER GROUP GAME I'LL PROBABLY BE LATE.
3370 days 6 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
im here
3370 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
i s2g sirniceguy
3370 days 6 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Here! :)
3370 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN
3370 days 6 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Here!!

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!