This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Pomeranian)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Pomeranian)

3372 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
Welcome to Tribal Council. Behind you is a torch. Grab it and light it. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Welcome back, Pomeranian! This season seems like a pretty evenly match battle between the tribes. However tonight, you guys drew the short straw and I think most of it had to do with the lack of players in the challenge. Does that come into deciding on who to vote out? Or could it be something completely different? That's what we're here to find out. Only five of you will survive the night. Who will it be?

Bubba - You didn't show up to the challenge tonight. Worried that this could cause you to be voted out tonight?

Lukas - One of a very few who showed up to the challenge. Do you think tonight's tribal will be based on who did or didn't show or something else?

Chris O. - As we get closer to the merge, is activity still a important part in who stays and who goes?

Andy - Showed up, but left early. What do you think about the upcoming merge?

Sim - You didn't show up at all to the challenge. Why should the tribe not vote you out?

Sydney - With the upcoming merge, at best you can merge 5-5. Do you think it'll be a simple tribe vs tribe at merge, or could there be more than meets the eye?

Votes are due no later than tomorrow (THURSDAY), at 11:59PM est! If I receive all of the votes before the deadline, I will read them sooner. If I do not receive a vote from you by the deadline, you will receive a self vote. To vote, simply private message me on Tengaged or Skype. If possible, in your vote briefly explain why you are voting that person. Also, send confessionals. The viewers and I absolutely love confessionals. So send them in!
3372 days 22 hours ago
blueu22
Chris O. - As we get closer to the merge, is activity still a important part in who stays and who goes?

Absa freakin lutely. We need active people if we want to have a chance in this merge.
3372 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas - One of a very few who showed up to the challenge. Do you think tonight's tribal will be based on who did or didn't show or something else?

Potentially.
3372 days 21 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Sim - You didn't show up at all to the challenge. Why should the tribe not vote you out?

because it's rude to vote someone out after their birthday. More importantly because there were people missing the last challenge and without me spamming our blog we would have lost twice now..
3372 days 21 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Also I was here for the pass the torch challenge it's not like I'm USELESS. If the next challenge is on Friday I'll be competing 100%
3372 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
Sydney - With the upcoming merge, at best you can merge 5-5. Do you think it'll be a simple tribe vs tribe at merge, or could there be more than meets the eye?

I think its gonna be tribe vs tribe and each side will try to get someone to flip
3372 days 7 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - You didn't show up to the challenge tonight. Worried that this could cause you to be voted out tonight?

Yes!! I wish I could've made it but unfortunately I had other prior commitments! I am nervous I could go home because no matter what you are never safe at tribal council
3371 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
TRIBAL EXTENDED UNTIL 10PM EST

NO CHALLENGE TOMORROW DUE TO ME WORKING! HOWEVER WE WILL RESUME ON SATURDAY SO BE READY! CHALLENGE WILL BE POSTED SOMETIME AFTER VOTES ARE READ FRIDAY NIGHT!
3371 days 6 hours ago
Duffybutt11
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946/poll/which-class-do-you-want-keep-safe-117462

Would all of you be so kind as to vote Calvary!? I love y'all!! (If you vote Calvary) lol
3371 days 1 hour ago
C_Shizz96
3370 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
READING THE VOTES
3370 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
*Returns with the Urn*

The person with the most votes will leave the tribal area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3370 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Lukas
3370 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
Second Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Lukas
3370 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
Third Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Sydney
3370 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
Fourth Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Sydney

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!