This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Cambodia)

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

3672 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
Congratulations Stephen and Kiko. You guys have gone as far as you can possibly go in this game. 16 other castaways tried and failed to get where you are now this season, but only you two remain.

Now, things change however. All the power you once had now shifts over to the people you had a part in voting out: The Jury.

Bringing in the members of the jury... Joshua, Mike, Leah, Jake, Dexter, George, and Brian voted out last tribal.

The seven of these castaways that you voted out will now determine which one of you deserves to win the title of The Sole Survivor of Cambodia....

Here's how it'll work. Stephen and Kiko: You will have until 12pm est tomorrow to post your jury speech. Once you have submitted your speeches or it hits the deadline, I will then open the floor to the jury.

Jury, it is your job to ask any questions that will help you decide which of these two players deserves to win. Once you have decided, send me your vote. Remember jurors, this is a vote on who you want to win. Also, jury votes are due no later than 2pm est on Saturday..

The Reunion Show Will Take Place On Saturday at 6pm EST! Good Luck!
3672 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
Stephen's Speech

Well, hello jurors. Since this game was paused for quite a while now and I've lost track of the details in my game, I didn't know how to make my speech... until now. I'll show you all my confessionals that I've sent to our beloved host throughout the entire game, just like they were written. You may respect that move or not, but I feel like that's the best way to show you guys I deserve it. It's not just words, in a way, it's actions, because these were happening in the heat of the moment, they aren't just a summary of it. Enjoy reading, ask me whatever questions you need, I'll try to answer them as accurately as I can, so yeah. Here's the link
https://word.office.live.com/wv/WordView.aspx?FBsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fattachments%2Fdoc_preview.php%3Fmid%3Dmid.1398985945793%253A47fac87839d959c925%26id%3D88bca3ca9eaebcad74928960f1d3426f%26metadata&access_token=100001485553148%3AAQC5pQzCav97YH-u&title=Cole+Cambodia
3672 days 5 hours ago
Kikorus
Hi guys it was a pleasure playing with all off u.

Pre-Merge Game

When this game started I was in alliance of 5 beetwen me,Dexter,George,Nick and Leo.It was a good start we won the first 3 immunity challenges.I felt safe in ,my alliance but Nick was playing too hard he became too much paranoid and so early on the game he played so hard.So me and Dexter fliped with the minority of Lincoln,Mike and Jake and voted him off and plus Lincoln idol was flussed.On the next tribal council Dan tried his best to convince me to protect him but I know he is not trustworthy and it was an easy vote.After the swap happens I was in majority alliance with my original 4 Funan and we won the next immunity challenges.But on the last pre merge tribal council my clossest ally George was the main target but I convinced Dexter to gave the hiden immunity idol to Ireks so in the merge it will be 5 -5.

After the merge happens I strated to make a bond with the new tribemates.I have a deal with Stephen that we will keep each other backs and made it to the finalle.At the first merge tribal council my ally Mike was banned so he recived a self vote and result of that my ally Joshua was voted out and I was part of minority.To make thinks even worse after the tribal Mike was medical evacuated and I was down in numbers 5-3.So I spoke the Leah that we gonna keep each other backs too,but later I found out that she has made the same deal with Dexter so with that I found out that she is very dangerous player.Dexter has the idol and I Brian flipped to vote for us and with that it was 4-4 .But in order sucsefuly  to vote of a player from the enemy side the HI must be played on the right person.So Stephen told me that they are gonna vote for Leah and with that he votes his own ally even thought he didnt even voted for her,he has no idea that the idol will be played on her.So with that I was back in bussines.The next tribal council the original vote supposed to be for Jake but we was afraid that he has an idol and Brian targeted me ,so he and Thalia voted for me ,I was afraid that Brian can easily flip back and vote me out so I convinced Stephen to throw his vote so if Brian flip it will be 4-3 and I will be safe.So Stephen throw his vote ,brian didnt flipped and Thalia was voted out.After I found out that Jake dont have the HI the only way from getting him out was to not let him to win immunity,and I won individuall immunity ,he tried to convince me to protect him but he was such a strong player specially at challenges ,so I was honest with him that I will vote for him.At the F5 I got a plan to eliminate Dexter because he has alredy won 2 individual immunity ,played 2 HI on right person and with that saving them,and if I was in the finalle with him I dont have a chance.So after hard spamming challenge of 360 votes casted I won individual immunity.So I need only to make sure people to vote for him ,I got Stephen vote and I need one more for my plan to work,George didnt want to vote for Dexter because he played HI on him,so after looong convincing I manage to get Brian vote.At the F4 I have F2 deals with all remmaing competitor and that shows up I was not able to show up on the finalle challenge but my previous social and strategic gameplay saved me

I hope I will recieve most of the jurry vptes because I know I deserve to win
3672 days 3 hours ago
Cole91
I will now open the floor to the jury.

Remember Jury, Ask As Many Questions As You Need To To Help You Decide On A Winner...

Good Luck Finalists :)
3672 days 2 hours ago
Eccentro
To start with I was NOT expecting to be a juror due to when I left so I'm going on instinct here. But I do have questions for you both.

Stephen: Why do you think showing a bunch of confessionals should make me vote for you, and if you could remember the game would you have said more in your speech?

Kiko: If you had made it to the final immunity challenge, AND won final immunity, would you have voted out Brian or Stephen and why? And how did a self-vote equal me getting eliminated?
3672 days 1 hour ago
SimvivoRWay
Stephen: Why do you think showing a bunch of confessionals should make me vote for you, and if you could remember the game would you have said more in your speech?

I definitely would have made my speech a lot better, but as you know, this is kind of a special case since the host was absent. I have a bad memory and I thought this was a good way for you to dig into my strategy, as detailed as possible. In normal circumstances I would have made a speech with my game summary but do we want a brier summary of what happened without details and many mistakes, or do we want facts and details in how one of the finalists played the game? You tell me. I repeat, this is not how I usually do my speeches, but I have a bad memory and want you guys to see my game up-close.
3672 days ago
TheBenj14
To both finalists what was your greatest move this game:
3672 days ago
Kikorus
Kiko: If you had made it to the final immunity challenge, AND won final immunity, would you have voted out Brian or Stephen and why? And how did a self-vote equal me getting eliminated?

If I made to the final immunity challenge I would eliminate Brian because in my eyes he played very individual game who dont afraid to flip and make a power move,threw the game Stephen followed me

You was voted out as a result of not your self vote ,but because of the self vote of Mike he didnt voted and with that we are down in numbers ,it was 5 votes for u ,4 votes the person for who we voted and a self vote of Mike ,if Mike voted it will be a tie and we would have go with purple rock
3671 days 23 hours ago
Kikorus

My biggest move was at F8 when Brian flipped to us,and with that it is a tie 4-4,but I need it to find out for who are they gonna vote for,so I found out from Stephen that they are voting for Dexter,he didnt knew that the idol are gonna be played so with that it was a game changer move who put me on power position
3671 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
1/7 Votes
3671 days 22 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Hey guys! Congrats on making the finals after the long wait lol

- Kiko my vote was 90% going to go for you but after your speech I have been put off voting for you a little bit :S
"but I convinced Dexter to gave the hidden immunity idol to Ireks so in the merge it will be 5 -5."
You didn't convince me of anything, did you even know I had the idol at this point? :S The fact that you are using my move as your own does make me question your game all together. I like you Kiko but I want to hear from you what you actually did  (apart from take me out) that makes you a deserving winner?

Sim - I don't know much about your game because we have hardly talked (on opposite alliances) I respect the fact that you have made the end but the thing that puts me off voting you is that we have never really had much of a relationship. I want to know a bit about you! Who are you Sim? :P

Goodluck to both of you! :):):):)
3671 days 22 hours ago
Kikorus
Dexter-Yes I know that u had the idol you told me ,Dont u remember?Sorry if I was disrespectfully to u.I deserve to win because I played amazing social game,I won two individual immunity challenges,I made a big moves and I worked really hard because to earn someone trust is not easy at all
3671 days 22 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
You're probably right xD I'm drunk BUT you didn't convince to play the idol that way my own decision muhahahaha anyway, you played really well :) goodluck!
3671 days 4 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Question to both-
Why did I I get out of this game?
3671 days 3 hours ago
SimvivoRWay

Right before we merged, on my tribe it was everyone vs Ireks. I suspected he had an idol, I went to him and confirmed it. In the process, I kind of threw Jet under the bus who was a big threat to me. George ended up voting out Jet by himself and I went out of that situation looking like the sunshine's on me.

Sim - I don't know much about your game because we have hardly talked (on opposite alliances) I respect the fact that you have made the end but the thing that puts me off voting you is that we have never really had much of a relationship. I want to know a bit about you! Who are you Sim? :P

If you remember Smiley's Heroes vs Villains, where me and you were fighting, you'll get the answer for why we didn't have a relationship. I just didn't know how you'd feel about me and it was better to stay under your radar, than to have you reminded that you hated me. Also, we were on opposite sides, which means we would have had to take each other out and you just don't want to start something with a person you hate.
And as to who I am, I think you know, I mean, I'm a friendly guy from Macedonia, my name is Stephen, I'm not a bimbo, I just won an English competition in my school, I'm an animal lover... is that good? :p

@Leah - I honestly don't remember. It's either because Brian had flipped on me and voted you out in the process, or we were on different sides. Really sorry, but as I said, I have a bad memory. :S
3671 days 2 hours ago
Kikorus
Question to both-
Why did I I get out of this game?

at the F8 I was part of the minority consisted of me,Dexter and Ireks ,so Brian flipped to vote with us and with that the vote is a tie 4-4.But Dexter told me that he has an idol so I find out from Stephen that they are voting for Dexter ,Stephen didnt knew that Dexter had an idol and with that 4 votes were eliminated and u was voted out.Btw the original plan at the F8 was to vote for Jake but after he won immunity you was the most dangerous player so I went for u

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!