This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Java)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Java)

3820 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Tribal Council

As you walk in, grab a torch and light it. In this game, Fire represents your life. Once your fire goes out, so do you. Kiko has immunity and you cannot vote for him. Everybody else is fair game!

Dexter - Tonight is the last night to play an idol. Do you think we'll see an idol played tonight?

Kiko - Well it's official! You'll be in the finale competing for the title of Sole Survivor. How does that make you feel?

Stephen - Two Old Chenla, Three Old Funan. Is it safe to say that Old Funan could be going to the final three together? Or does Chenla still have a chance?

Brian - Including this one, only three tribals left before facing the jury. Have you considered how the jury may view you?

George - Final means it only takes three to make a majority. Nervous about tonight's vote at all?

________________________________________________________________________________
Votes are due by 6PM EST tomorrow. I will read votes earlier if I receive all the votes. Failure to vote by the deadline will result in a self vote. When you do vote, feel free to state a reason why you are voting that way. If possible PM me AND Nathan (Dryerfish) your vote. Also, do not forget confessionals. The viewers and I love confessionals. If you would like to play a hidden immunity idol, message me and let me know. You have up until I read the first vote to let me know. Once I read the first vote, you can no longer play a idol.

ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE QUESTIONS

If you survive tonight, you'll be asked to PM the next available time to do the finale. It'll consist of two immunity challenges and two tribals back to back. So start thinking about that please :)
3820 days 12 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Dexter - Tonight is the last night to play an idol. Do you think we'll see an idol played tonight?

I doubt it but who knows at this point. Someone could still be holding onto an idol...
3820 days 4 hours ago
Kikorus
Kiko - Well it's official! You'll be in the finale competing for the title of Sole Survivor. How does that make you feel?

the feeling is awesome ,I am so happy that I am in finale but still its not over,at least I am safe from idols,the idol paranoia is now on top when we are at the point where tonight is the last chance idol to be played and you dont want to be idoled before the finale when you have made so deep into the game,that's why I wanted this immunity so bad and Dexter give a very hard fight it was so close
3820 days ago
SimvivoRWay
Stephen - Two Old Chenla, Three Old Funan. Is it safe to say that Old Funan could be going to the final three together? Or does Chenla still have a chance?

It might have a chance, but it depends whether people want the biggest threat to stay or make a move and take full control of the game.
3819 days 23 hours ago
Ireks
George - Final means it only takes three to make a majority. Nervous about tonight's vote at all?

Yeah, I am nervous. I suppose everyone is because this is a crucial tribal. We'll see how the game goes and who does what tonight.
3819 days 20 hours ago
KOKidd
Brian - Including this one, only three tribals left before facing the jury. Have you considered how the jury may view you?

Of course but I did what I needed to do to get  to where I'm at
3819 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
READING THE VOTES
3819 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
I'll go tally the votes.... *returns with the urn* If anybody would like to play a hidden immunity idol, now will be the time to do so..
3819 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Nobody Stands
3819 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
Alright person with the most votes will be asked to leave tribal immediately. I'll read the votes...

First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Stephen
3819 days 15 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
This is going to be interesting...
3819 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
Second Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Dexter
3819 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
Third Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Dexter
3819 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
Fourth Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Stephen
3819 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
Final Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3819 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- 14th Person Voted Out If Survivor Cambodia...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- And The 5th Member Of Our Jury...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!