This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Java)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Java)

3822 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Tribal Council

As you walk in, grab a torch and light it. In this game, Fire represents your life. Once your fire goes out, so do you. Kiko has immunity and you cannot vote for him. Everybody else is fair game!

Dexter - What are the chances that another Old Chenla will go home tonight? Do you think a blindside could happen tonight?

Kiko - How does it feel knowing you've guaranteed your spot in the final five?

Jake - With idols constantly being rehidden, do you think it's possible that somebody may of found it once again?

Stephen - Thalia was voted out last tribal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with so many "threats" still remaining why do you think she was the one to be voted off?

Brian - Three Chenla, Three Funan. Is there still the possibility that Chenla can reunite or is Chenla pretty much done for?

George - Here at final six, us it safe to assume that nobody besides Kiko should feel safe? Do you think anybody should expect to not receive any votes tonight?

________________________________________________________________________________
Votes are due by 6PM EST tomorrow. I will read votes earlier if I receive all the votes. Failure to vote by the deadline will result in a self vote. When you do vote, feel free to state a reason why you are voting that way. If possible PM me AND Nathan (Dryerfish) your vote. Also, do not forget confessionals. The viewers and I love confessionals. If you would like to play a hidden immunity idol, message me and let me know. You have up until I read the first vote to let me know. Once I read the first vote, you can no longer play a idol.

ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE QUESTIONS
3822 days 12 hours ago
TheBenj14
Jake - With idols constantly being rehidden, do you think it's possible that somebody may of found it once again?

I think the idol has been found.
3822 days 6 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
What are the chances that another Old Chenla will go home tonight? Do you think a blindside could happen tonight?

Um, I think that there is a very good chance that an Old Chenla will go home but as the overused phrase states "You never know in this game".
3822 days 5 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Stephen - Thalia was voted out last tribal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with so many "threats" still remaining why do you think she was the one to be voted off?

Honestly, I have no idea. I was expecting to see Jake go because he is the bigger threat than me or Thalia. It may be because they were afraid of idols, I don't know.
3822 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
1/6 Votes
3821 days 22 hours ago
KOKidd
Brian - Three Chenla, Three Funan. Is there still the possibility that Chenla can reunite or is Chenla pretty much done for? Truly I don't know but what ever happens happens
3821 days 21 hours ago
Ireks
George - Here at final six, us it safe to assume that nobody besides Kiko should feel safe? Do you think anybody should expect to not receive any votes tonight?

Of course, nobody should feel safe except the immunity winner. You never know what might happen, whether an idol is used, etc. you have to expect anything.
3821 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
4/6 Votes
3821 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
READING THE VOTES
3821 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
I'll go tally the votes.... *returns with the urn* If anybody would like to play a hidden immunity idol, now will be the time to do so..
3821 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Nobody Stands
3821 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Jake
3821 days 20 hours ago
TheBenj14
Well bye me
3821 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
Second Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Jake
3821 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
Third Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Dexter
3821 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
Fourth Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Jake

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!