This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Java)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Java)

3824 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
Tribal Council

As you walk in, grab a torch and light it. In this game, Fire represents your life. Once your fire goes out, so do you. Dexter has immunity and you cannot vote for him. Everybody else is fair game!

Dexter - How does it feel to win yet another immunity? Do you think if you made jury you could be looked down upon for protecting yourself with idols and immunity?

Kiko - Last tribal, votes were split. However, Old Funan ended up safe. Do you think the majority has shifted?

Jake - What was your reaction to Leah's elimination?

Stephen - Has their been any discussion about who voted with Funan last tribal?

Thalia - Do you think Chenla is pretty much doomed to be voted out the next couple of votes, or do you think their is still potential to turn things around?

Brian - With idols constantly being rehidden, is it possible one could of been found yet again?

George - Is their a clear threat left on the tribe, or has most of the threats been taken out pre-merge?

________________________________________________________________________________
Votes are due by 6PM EST tomorrow. I will read votes earlier if I receive all the votes. Failure to vote by the deadline will result in a self vote. When you do vote, feel free to state a reason why you are voting that way. If possible PM me AND Nathan (Dryerfish) your vote. Also, do not forget confessionals. The viewers and I love confessionals. If you would like to play a hidden immunity idol, message me and let me know. You have up until I read the first vote to let me know. Once I read the first vote, you can no longer play a idol.

ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE QUESTIONS
3824 days 20 hours ago
TheBenj14
Jake - What was your reaction to Leah's elimination?

Honestly I was shocked. But what shocked me the most is the somebody flipped. It makes no sense to flip to Dexter and kiko they are THE 2 biggest threats in the game and are obviously gonna take each other right to the end. So if the don't get broken up one of them will win the game.
3824 days 19 hours ago
Kikorus
Kiko - Last tribal, votes were split. However, Old Funan ended up safe. Do you think the majority has shifted?

you can never be safe in this game,I also know Jake will vote for me this tribal ,but also why people should turn on me at this point when I am not challenge threat
3824 days 19 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
How does it feel to win yet another immunity? Do you think if you made jury you could be looked down upon for protecting yourself with idols and immunity?

It feels special. I'm on such a high right now, it's like...unbelievable. It's been of mine for a long time to win an immunity and finally...it's come true :) Amazing. Wonderful. Super.

I think that reasoning could hurt be at the end. Ouch. Idols are just fun to use though. Hopefully it will be okay.
3824 days 19 hours ago
TheBenj14
Kiko its not more a move against you as its more a move against Dexter besides don't act like you suck. There is a reason cole asked you to come out of retirement.
3824 days 19 hours ago
Kikorus
Jake you dont have idea what are you talking
3824 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
1/7 Votes
3824 days 10 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Stephen - Has their been any discussion about who voted with Funan last tribal?

We all have our suspicions, but I think I know who flipped. Not gonna accuse anyone without proof though. :)
3824 days 10 hours ago
Ireks
George - Is their a clear threat left on the tribe, or has most of the threats been taken out pre-merge?

Everyone left in the game is a potential threat because you never know what might happen in a game of survivor. Yes, there were threats voted out pre-merge, but the game isn't over yet and majority of people left are very good players.
3823 days 21 hours ago
TheBenj14
Question for cole have you got ahold of mike
3823 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
READING THE VOTES!

(Yes I Have Jake, He'll Be Voting As A Juror)
3823 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
I'll go tally the votes.... *returns with the urn* If anybody would like to play a hidden immunity idol, now will be the time to do so..
3823 days 21 hours ago
Kikorus
aspect my name to show up
3823 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Nobody Stands
3823 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
Person voted out Will be asked to leave tribal council immediately. I'll read the votes...

First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Kiko
3823 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
Second Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Thalia

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!