This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Java)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Java)

3829 days 3 hours ago
Cole91
Tribal Council

As you walk in, grab a torch and light it. In this game, Fire represents your life. Once your fire goes out, so do you. Bringing in members of the jury:

Mike, Medically Evacuated from the game... Jake has immunity and you cannot vote for him. Everybody else is fair game!

Jake - First off, congratulation on immunity! That being said, are you at all worried about the results of the challenge?

Dexter - Funan is down 5 to 3. Is there a possibility that an old Chenla will go home tonight?

Leah - You were voted most likely to win and well as most trustworthy. How does this make you feel?

Thalia - To be straight-forward, you were voted for some categories that one may be offended by. Are you upset with what your tribe thinks of you?

George - Let's assume Chenla will stay together in this vote. That means Dexter, Kiko, and yourself are in trouble tonight. What's your argument as to why you should stay over the other two? Is this similar to the situation you were in on New Chenla?

Kiko - George played one idol just before the merge, which means at least one idol was rehidden during the merge. What is the possibility of someone having it? Does that concern you?

Stephen - You won the first immunity challenge. Worried that you'll be a target for tonight's vote because of it? Also, you received a lot of votes this season. Why do you think you're always to receiving end if the minority votes?

________________________________________________________________________________
Votes are due by 6PM EST tomorrow. I will read votes earlier if I receive all the votes. Failure to vote by the deadline will result in a self vote. When you do vote, feel free to state a reason why you are voting that way. If possible PM me AND Nathan (Dryerfish) your vote. Also, do not forget confessionals. The viewers and I love confessionals. If you would like to play a hidden immunity idol, message me and let me know. You have up until I read the first vote to let me know. Once I read the first vote, you can no longer play a idol.

Once Again I Work Late. So If All The Votes Are Not In By Noonish, I Will Not Be Able To Read The Votes Until Late Tomorrow Night. Sorry :(
3829 days 3 hours ago
TheBenj14
Jake - First off, congratulation on immunity! That being said, are you at all worried about the results of the challenge?

Maybe I should be worried but I'm not for a couple of reasons. I got some negative stuff thrown my way if that makes me a target that's just dumb. Also this challenge happened right after I got attacked at the previous tribal for being a "lying cheating son-of-a-gun." So those words were probably still fresh in peoples minds.
3829 days 3 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Dexter - Funan is down 5 to 3. Is there a possibility that an old Chenla will go home tonight?

Well...that possibility is there, you could describe the chances 50-50 ;)  but the fact always remains that friendships > tribes. We'll see...lol.
3828 days 22 hours ago
Kikorus
Kiko - George played one idol just before the merge, which means at least one idol was rehidden during the merge. What is the possibility of someone having it? Does that concern you?

At least one idol is still in the game and posibillity someone fond it the rehidden idol is pretty big,I think the players who has won individual immunitys also get a clue for the HI idol so the chances are high,but there is still chance someone to find the idol clue only searching it in the trees,creeks
3828 days 19 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Stephen - You won the first immunity challenge. Worried that you'll be a target for tonight's vote because of it? Also, you received a lot of votes this season. Why do you think you're always to receiving end if the minority votes?

I think I'm being the target for tonight, but the fact that I won one immunity, doesn't make me a challenge beast. As I said before, I know I'm gonna get votes because I won one challenge, that's it. As for the votes, I really don't know. It's good that I'm still standing even though some people wanted me gone.
3828 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
1/8 Votes
3828 days 17 hours ago
Ireks
George - Let's assume Chenla will stay together in this vote. That means Dexter, Kiko, and yourself are in trouble tonight. What's your argument as to why you should stay over the other two? Is this similar to the situation you were in on New Chenla?

Yes, I think it is similar to that situation, because my side seems to be in minority again. But we will see what will happen tonight. My argument as to why I should stay over them is because i'm probably not as active due to my time zone.
3828 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
(Since I Don't Have All The Votes Yet, It'll Have To Wait Until I Get Off Which Means I Won't Be Able To Read The Votes Until Around 11ish)
3828 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
READING THE VOTES
3828 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
I'll go tally the votes.... *returns with the urn* If anybody would like to play a hidden immunity idol, now will be the time to do so..
3828 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Dexter Stands!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
.... AND PLAYS THE IDOL ON HIMSELF..
3828 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
This IS in fact a hidden immunity idol. Survivor Rules State that all votes cast against Dexter will NOT count. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave tribal immediately... I'll read the votes...

First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Dexter (Does Not Count)
3828 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
Second Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3828 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
Third Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3828 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
Fourth Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3828 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
Fifth Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Leah

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!