This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Java)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Java)

3831 days 10 hours ago
Cole91
Tribal Council

As you walk in, grab a torch and light it. In this game, Fire represents your life. Once your fire goes out, so do you. Welcome to the first tribal council of the merge. History states that the craziest vote occurs at the first tribal council. I guess we'll find out shortly if that tradition lives on! Stephen has immunity and therefore you cannot vote for him. Everybody else is fair game!

Stephen - How does it feel to win immunity? Worried about the target that comes with it?

Kiko - Your friend pretty much came in and attacked Leah. Are you at all worried that his outburst could cause you to be a target?

Dexter - You started the challenge, but you were not participating at all. Do you think this helps or harms you in tonight's vote?

Brian - Tribal immunity challenges you were a strong competitor, but lately you've been less of a challenge competitor. Is this just strategy or is in real life situations effecting your ability to compete?

Thalia - Missed today's challenge. However, you could use the argument that your not a challenge threat to stay alive in the game. Are you expecting any votes tonight?

Leah - What was your reaction to a stranger attacking you at today's challenge?

Mike - What are the chances that tonight's vote will lead to rocks?

Josh - Is there anybody from either tribe who appears to be on the fence about flipping? Anybody appear to be at the bottom of their tribe?

George - There are 5 Old Funan and 5 Old Chenla. Do you think those tribal lines will effect the votes tonight?

Jake - So close to winning immunity tonight, but ultimately you were defeated by Stephen, your fellow Chenla Tribe Mate. Do you think you may be viewed as a threat for coming so close to winning immunity? Also, is it pretty obvious that Chenla and Funan will stick together, or is there something else in the air?

________________________________________________________________________________
Votes are due by 6PM EST tomorrow. I will read votes earlier if I receive all the votes. Failure to vote by the deadline will result in a self vote. When you do vote, feel free to state a reason why you are voting that way. If possible PM me AND Nathan (Dryerfish) your vote. Also, do not forget confessionals. The viewers and I love confessionals. If you would like to play a hidden immunity idol, message me and let me know. You have up until I read the first vote to let me know. Once I read the first vote, you can no longer play a idol.

If You Want More Questions, Just Ask
3831 days 10 hours ago
lacubanita24
Thalia - Missed today's challenge. However, you could use the argument that your not a challenge threat to stay alive in the game. Are you expecting any votes tonight?

even if i did show up for the challenges i might as well not cause i literally fail =/
but im srs not expecting any votes since im sure im not viewed as a threat
3831 days 10 hours ago
Kikorus
Kiko - Your friend pretty much came in and attacked Leah. Are you at all worried that his outburst could cause you to be a target?

Not really every person speak for them-self,so I dont need to feel responsible for my friend attacks,I hope Leah agree with me
3831 days 10 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Leah - What was your reaction to a stranger attacking you at today's challenge?

I agree with Kiko. Idk if what she was saying was true or not but she just wasn't worth my time so I didn't get into it with her.
3831 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
Everybody - The Last Couple Of Seasons Have Been Final Three. Do you think that's the case this season? If so, will the jury start tonight or later on? How does the possibility of the jury starting tonight effect your vote?
3831 days 9 hours ago
Kikorus
Everybody - The Last Couple Of Seasons Have Been Final Three. Do you think that's the case this season? If so, will the jury start tonight or later on? How does the possibility of the jury starting tonight effect your vote?

Well there is possibility of F2 to happens and if happens I think the jury will start at F9 just to avoid a tie and I dont think for now F2/3 have effect in the merge its too early
3831 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
1/10 Votes
3831 days 8 hours ago
TheBenj14
Jake - So close to winning immunity tonight, but ultimately you were defeated by Stephen, your fellow Chenla Tribe Mate. Do you think you may be viewed as a threat for coming so close to winning immunity? Also, is it pretty obvious that Chenla and Funan will stick together, or is there something else in the air?

Lol I didn't win one of the rounds so no I don't think I will be viewed as a threat.  There could be something in the air but odds are the old tribes will stick together.
3831 days 7 hours ago
Cole91
2/10
3831 days 6 hours ago
Eccentro
Josh - Is there anybody from either tribe who appears to be on the fence about flipping? Anybody appear to be at the bottom of their tribe?

To be honest I haven't been paying the most attention to the game thus far. So I'm not sure. But I don't think so.
3831 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
3/10
3830 days 23 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
exter - You started the challenge, but you were not participating at all. Do you think this helps or harms you in tonight's vote?

I wanted to compete but I had to leave :( even while not being there I was still one of the first people out of the challenge which isn't good.
3830 days 18 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Stephen - How does it feel to win immunity? Worried about the target that comes with it?

I just wanted to be safe for this Tribal Council, I know from personal experience and like you said, the first Tribal post-merge is always the craziest. There is a huge possibility of rocks coming into play tonight, so I really prefer to be safe than sorry. :)

Honestly, I'm not even sure. This could end up either way, but I'm hoping jury starts tonight.
3830 days 16 hours ago
Eccentro

I honestly couldn't say. I mean, it's unlikely to happen three seasons in a row but I've learned to NEVER discount ANY possibility so anything could happen there. And as to the jury affecting voting, I'm sure it's a factor most are considering in their votes but I'm not 100% sure on that.
3830 days 15 hours ago
KOKidd
Brian- Tribal immunity challenges you were a strong competitor, but lately you've been less of a challenge competitor. Is this just strategy or is in real life situations effecting your ability to compete?

A little bit of both I missed the first challenge due to my girlfriend then I miss last nights due to  work but I'll be back tonight guys
3830 days 14 hours ago
PeachessnCream

I would hope for a f2! I hope the jury doesn't start tonight. Normally the person who goes home this tribal is the most bitter :3

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!