This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #1

Topic » Individual Immunity #1

3831 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
The Survivor Medley

(Inspired By Kida)

For today's challenge, each player is standing in front of two ropes. The challenge is simple, cut the other ropes of each castaway. Here's how:

There are four different types of "mini-games." Each round, I will random.org for which mini-game you'll participate in that round. Winner of the round gets to cut two ropes, and as it gets closer to the end, one rope.

The Mini-Games:

Karma Finder: I post a number. You have exactly 2min to PM me a link of a user that is closest to that amount. The closest person to the amount wins the round.

Trivia: I ask you a question about CBS Survivor or my own. First to answer correctly wins the round.

PYN: Get a user from outside of the competition to PYN in this forum. First to do so wins the round.

Hot Potato: Pass the potato around by posting *Passes to (Name)*! Person that ends up with the potato when I say stop is out. Last man standing wins the round.

Remember, win any round and you get to cut some rope.

Any Questions?

CHALLENGE AT 7PM EST
3831 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN
3831 days 8 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Here
3831 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
HERE:

- Stephen
3831 days 8 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Dark...kinda.
3831 days 8 hours ago
Kikorus
Here guys btw crats on the merge
3831 days 8 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Here
3831 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
HERE:

- Stephen
- Dexter (kinda lol)
- Kiko
3831 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
HERE:

- Stephen
- Dexter
- Kiko
- Leah
3831 days 8 hours ago
TheBenj14
Here
3831 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
HERE:

- Stephen
- Dexter
- Kiko
- Leah
- Jake
3831 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
Btw I'm sure you've noticed, but season five has opened for apps so be sure to let your friends know who might be interested :)
3831 days 8 hours ago
TheBenj14
Sooo
3831 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN CLOSED

HERE:

Stephen: X X
Dexter: X X
Kiko: X X
Leah: X X
Jake: X X
3831 days 8 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Good luck everyone. :)
3831 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
Looks Like We Just Have Five Tonight :)

Any Questions Before We Begin?

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!