This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Chenla)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Chenla)

3832 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
Tribal Council

As you walk in, grab a torch and light it. In this game, Fire represents your life. Once your fire goes out, so do you.

Jake - Last tribal council it appeared that Old Funan was being targeted. Could we expect another Funan Tribe Mate to go home tonight?

George - Dexter sent you the clue to the hidden immunity idol. Do you think receiving the clue publicly helps or harms you more?

Thalia - With the merge around the corner, do you think the Chenla Idol has already been found?

Stephen - Is tonight's vote influenced at all by the upcoming merge? Also last tribal you were nearly voted out. Do you think you'll receive votes tonight?

Jet - From bring on the outside on your old tribe to receiving zero votes on this tribe, do you think your position in the game improved after the tribe swap?

________________________________________________________________________________
Votes are due by 6PM EST tomorrow. I will read votes earlier if I receive all the votes. Failure to vote by the deadline will result in a self vote. When you do vote, feel free to state a reason why you are voting that way. If possible PM me AND Nathan (Dryerfish) your vote. Also, do not forget confessionals. The viewers and I love confessionals. If you would like to play a hidden immunity idol, message me and let me know. You have up until I read the first vote to let me know. Once I read the first vote, you can no longer play a idol.

Ask If You'd Like More Questions...
3832 days 9 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Jet - From bring on the outside on your old tribe to receiving zero votes on this tribe, do you think your position in the game improved after the tribe swap?

Absolutely, Funan made it no secret that I was on the outs before the swap, after the swap I was give a new lease on life in this game
3832 days 9 hours ago
TheBenj14
Jake - Last tribal council it appeared that Old Funan was being targeted. Could we expect another Funan Tribe Mate to go home tonight?

Yes an old Funan will be going home
3832 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
1/5 Votes
3832 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
2/5 Votes
3832 days 3 hours ago
Ireks
George - Dexter sent you the clue to the hidden immunity idol. Do you think receiving the clue publicly helps or harms you more?

I don't know, at this point it doesn't bother me because I have nothing to lose anyway.
3832 days 2 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Stephen - Is tonight's vote influenced at all by the upcoming merge? Also last tribal you were nearly voted out. Do you think you'll receive votes tonight?

It's heavily influenced because we're expecting a merge to happen soon, at least I am. The game is definitely on its feet and I think I'll get one vote, I trust the people I'm aligned with. :)
3831 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
3/5 Votes
3831 days 23 hours ago
lacubanita24
Thalia - With the merge around the corner, do you think the Chenla Idol has already been found?

Um idk sure
3831 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
4/5 Votes
3831 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
READING THE VOTES
3831 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
I'll go tally the votes.... *returns with the urn* If anybody would like to play a hidden immunity idol, now will be the time to do so..
3831 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- George Stands
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- George: Since We All a Know I'm The Target...
*George Plays The Idol On Himself*
3831 days 22 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Yep I figured
3831 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
This Is In Fact A Hidden Immunity Idol. Survivor Rules State That All Votes Cast Against George Tonight Will Not Count! I'll Read The Votes...

First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- George (Does Not Count)
3831 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
Second Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- George (Does Not Count)

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!