This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #7

Topic » Tribal Immunity #7

3834 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
Team Endurance

Bring it in guys! This challenge is going to prove how much you guys want to win this for your tribe! It's a Team Endurance Challenge!

When I say go, everybody participating will post *Collects Flag #1*

From then on out, every hour directly after your last post you will collect flags in numerical order. For example, on the next hour you'll post *Collects Flag #2* and so on. They must be an hour apart from each other. I won't freak about a few seconds, but if it's significantly different I'll call you out on it. Everybody participating will continue doing this. You can start late, it doesn't matter.

Around 9pm EST on Friday (over 24hours)  I will take the flags that each of you individually collected. Then I will add your flags with the rest of your tribe's flags collected. The tribe that collected the most flags all together wins immunity. If it was a tie it'll be decided who individually collected the most and move down the line to help decide the tie breaker.

As for the person who collects the most flags by his or her self, gets to choose who receives the hidden immunity idol clue (can choose his or her self if they want or someone on the opposite tribe or their own tribe).

Any Questions?

CHALLENGE AT 7PM EST!!!
3834 days 8 hours ago
Eccentro
I will make it a point to be there this time!
3833 days 22 hours ago
KOKidd
I'll only be able grab the first two maybe 3 for my tribe
3833 days 21 hours ago
Mrlincoln2u
So like what if you post at like. 5 o clock and then your forget and you pict again at 6:30 .. Would you just start posting at like 7:30, 8:30 etc
3833 days 19 hours ago
TheBenj14
Yeah this challenge is insanely difficult
3833 days 19 hours ago
Kikorus
Is it ok if I start later ,not at 7pm
3833 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
HERE!

Sorry, it's gonna start at 8pm est instead. And I'm about to read Chenla votes :)

And you can start whenever :)
3833 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
No it's an hour after each post. So say you post at 6, but forget at 7. So can post at 730 but you're now 30 min behind. Get it? It's an hour after your last post.
3833 days 18 hours ago
TheBenj14
But what about tribal
3833 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
I'm doing it lol. Challenge won't start until 8pm est UNLESS REVOTES are not in on time :)
3833 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
CHECK IN (You can show up at any time)
3833 days 18 hours ago
Kikorus
ok
3833 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
CHALLENGE STARTING WHEN I SAY GO AT EXACTLY 8PM EST!

CHALLENGE WILL RND AT 9PM EST TOMORROW!

IF THERE IS A TIE, PERSON WHO COLLECTED MOST FLAGS OVERALL WINS FOR THEIR TRIBE. IF STILL A TIE THAN WHOEVER GOT THERE FIRST!
3833 days 18 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
*watches*
3833 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
GO
3833 days 17 hours ago
PeachessnCream
*Collects Flag #1*

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!