This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #5

Topic » Tribal Immunity #5

3850 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
First, There have been rumors that there will be a tribe swap today...

And With That I Do Have An Announcement To Make...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- DOUBLE TRIBAL COUNCIL!

That's right, there is NO TRIBE SWAP today! Instead it's double elimination time! Rumors were false friends! So with that, let's get to today's immunity challenge...

Race of Immunity

Here's how it'll work. Both tribe's castaways will compete in the individual immunity challenge at the same time. All castaways will be racing for immunity. Here is how it'll go down.

When I say GO, ALL castaways participating must post the following in separate posts:

*runs*
*jumps hurdle*
*runs*
*jumps hurdle*
*runs*
*crosses finish line*

Last castaway to cross the finish line will be eliminated. The process repeats itself. Last man standing from each tribe wins immunity. Also, whoever is the last man standing overall wins a hidden immunity idol clue in which they can keep, give to someone, or turn it down! They will also earn a better placing for their tribe's eliminated castaway.

Any questions?

CHALLENGE TODAY AT 7PM EST!
3850 days 12 hours ago
KOKidd
Epic
3850 days 12 hours ago
Danaan
Do we have to put the * mark when typing it?
3850 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
@Danaan

Nope! That's not the important part. And to be honest in past seasons, people tend to forget a "runs" so be careful when doing the challenge because it caused players to lose this challenge in the past lol. I do check :)
3850 days 12 hours ago
Danaan
Thanks Cole
3850 days 12 hours ago
Eccentro
Omg YES I actually made it on time for this challenge! About time XD
3850 days 11 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Got it, hopefully I won't fall asleep tonight, haha. xD
3850 days 9 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I'm here, but I have another challenge in another group, so yeah, I'll have to balance these two out xD
3850 days 9 hours ago
KOKidd
Yeah Im in
3850 days 9 hours ago
Mrlincoln2u
Hi.
3850 days 9 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I'm here
3850 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
HERE:

Funan

- Lincoln
- Jet

Chenla

- Brian
- Stephen
3850 days 9 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Dark.
3850 days 9 hours ago
Danaan
hur
3850 days 9 hours ago
Eccentro
HERE
3850 days 9 hours ago
PeachessnCream
here

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!