This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #1 (Premiere)

Topic » Tribal Immunity #1 (Premiere)

3946 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
Challenge 1

Pass The Torch

This is a game that is well known in the group games of Tengaged, but I will explain the challenge to those who are new to the rules.

This challenge basically test communication as well as activity of each tribe. Basically when I say go, one survivor from each tribe must post *Lights the Torch*. After lighting the torch that same survivor must then post *Pass Torch To (enter name here)*. Then that person passes it to someone else on their tribe. This process continues until the last person on your tribe receives the torch. Once the last person receives the torch, he/she must then post *Lights The Flag*. First tribe to light their flag will claim immunity and reward. As for the other tribe, you'll have a date with me at tribal council.

Any Questions just message me

CHALLENGE STARTS AT 7PM EST TOMORROW!
3946 days 4 hours ago
mikespike
ughh i wont be on until 7.45 :( make some challenges 6pm if possible
3946 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
^im switching back and forth
3946 days 4 hours ago
dfalc7
Oh good it's pass the torch! I will be out but can get on here on my phone real quick to pass :)
3945 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I hate pass the torch!
3945 days 7 hours ago
Cole91
Nobody likes pass the torch, that's why I picked it mhahahaha!
3945 days 6 hours ago
mikespike
I need to go either first or last.  After it starts I won't be there for 45 minutes
3945 days 6 hours ago
BestHeroD
Hello
3945 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
3945 days 6 hours ago
BestHeroD
here
3945 days 6 hours ago
Wonderdog
here
3945 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
HERE

Arawaks Tribe

-Jake
-Ethan

Carib Tribe

-Mike
3945 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
HERE

Arawaks Tribe

-Jake
-Ethan
-Tim

Carib Tribe

-Mike
3945 days 6 hours ago
yepal
here
3945 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
HERE

Arawaks Tribe

-Jake
-Ethan
-Tim
-Michael

Carib Tribe

-Mike
3945 days 6 hours ago
BestHeroD
GO TEAM

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!