This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #30 - The Ruins

Topic » Episode #30 - The Ruins

3314 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome, Leanna and Noah_Kondon to The Ruins, which is also the final elimination before The Finals! Below is a challenge where whoever does the worst will be eliminated.

BATTLESHIPS

SUMMARY

The object of the game is to sink my 5 ships in the lowest number of moves possible! I will not be sinking your guys' ship but you guys will sink mine.

RULES

1) We need to be ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME to do this challenge. This will not be as chaotic as  the color code one because this one we will be in a CHATZY (which I will mail you the link when you are ready) and we will play from there.

2) If you leave the chatzy, you go offline in the chatzy, or quit,  then you will get a penalty of 100 MOVES added to your amount of moves thus far.

3) You will all have different ship placements so don't bother try cheating.

4) It will be a 10 x 10 board labeled A-J (across) and 1-10 (down)

TIE BREAKER

If there is a tie, whoever did the challenge first will win!

We will give 48 hours for this challenge. As always get in contact with EM002 or myself. I should be more available than I have been, recently, as of tomorrow.

Good Luck!
3314 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Gl Leanna
3313 days ago
EM002
*Blows Horn*

This Ruins is over!

The winner of the ruins and staying in the game is...................
Noah_Kondon with 35 moves!

Unfortunately LEANNA, 43 moves was not enough to win and you have been eliminated.

Thank you for playing and good job on making it this far :)
3313 days ago
noah_kondon
Bye Leanna :(
3312 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
congrats noah, sorry leanna =[

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!