This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #25 - Spin The Roulette!

Topic » Episode #25 - Spin The..

3335 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The Roulette has been spun...

http://us19.chatzy.com/87899266411898
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
The Ruins!

Now, because of the lack of players some games may get tweaked slightly so they can still be played. For The Ruins, you will be split into 2 teams of 3. Within this first 48 hours, you will have to, as a team, come to an agreement who your two nominees are going to be on YOUR team. These people will go into The Ruins. The winning team of this challenge below will get to decide who faces who in The Ruins. If you cannot come to an agreement about who to nominate on your team then the highest scorer will automatically be safe.

Also if you wish to go to the Roulette of Fate you must do so within the 48 hours. Also as this is a double elimination round (meaning 4 players are left next round) if you have any form of twist that needs to be used, this is the last time you can use it. That includes the Roulette of Fate.

Hopefully, that makes sense. Challenge coming up shortly.
3335 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
WHAMMIES

HOW TO PLAY

You are trying to get as many points as you can without getting a Whammy. If you get a whammy, you lose all the points you’ve accumulated that aren’t banked. At the end, your banked total will go towards your team total, where the team with the highest total wins!

This game is luck-based. It will involve the chatzy randomizer, so keep that in mind.

The game is separated into 3 rounds: a beginning round, a main round, and a bonus round

ROUND 1: Beginning round
The round will start with 10 points options randomized, and 0 whammies for the first 2 spins. If you choose to keep going after that, each spin will have one more whammy than there were before. You may stop this round and bank your points whenever you want. If you hit a whammy at all, you lose all the money you’ve gotten for the round, and are forced to stop the round.

ROUND 2: main round
This round will start with a choice. You may either take a guaranteed 5 spins, or you may opt for a chance at more spins for this round. If you go for more spins, you could end up getting anywhere from 2-8 spins for that round. Once the number of spins is determined, you can spin up to that number spins in this round (but you can stop and bank at any time). If you hit a whammy, the points you got so far in this round will be lost, but you can keep going.

There will always be 2 whammies and 7 points (and 1 bonus) options no matter what in this round.

ROUND 3: bonus round
Throughout the beginning and main rounds, there will be some options that say ‘BONUS’. If you hit one of those, you will be allowed to do the bonus round. If you do not, your game will end after the main round. The bonus round will have very high point values, and NO WHAMMIES. For each ‘BONUS’ you hit, you will be allowed 1 spin in this round.

After the 3 rounds, I will total up your score. If you have questions about stuff, mail me. This may seem confusing, but it shouldn’t be too bad once you play the challenge.

(Challenge Credit to the wonderful and amazing host Nbkiller, I suggest checking his group out)
3335 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Please mail either EM002 or myself when you're ready. Alternatively you can catch us over Skype on em0020 or ryan.jambe :)
3335 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
wheres our teams?
3335 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
FOR THE RECORD

We have decided that both teams will nominate 2 players on their team. If your team wins you get to decide who on your team goes into The Ruins and who they will face in The Ruins between the two nominated on the other team.

THE TEAMS ARE

TEAM ONE

DanielzSnooz
CanCanPiano
Noah_Kondon

TEAM TWO

Boots22
Leanna
Rawr121
3335 days 19 hours ago
cancanpiano
This sounds really fun! But with a double elimination and the fact I have no chance of spinning puts me in a bad spot...
*gulps*
3335 days 15 hours ago
LEANNA
I can not for the life of me figure out how this is double elimination...

So 1 from team 1 and one from team 2 will face off...loser gone... and again, 1 from team 1 and 1 from team 2 will face off - second loser eliminated?
3335 days 13 hours ago
EM002
There is no double elimination.

The show uses a double elimination but we have to tweak it so only 1 person leaves :)
3333 days 11 hours ago
cancanpiano
It's been 2 days...
3333 days 9 hours ago
KimGIb
GL Teams!
3332 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Reality Roulette will be updated tonight, sorry that I've been busy :(
3332 days 4 hours ago
cancanpiano
Oh, at least we've heard something!
3331 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results of the challenge are in...

TEAM ONE
DanielzSnooz - 6,900 Points
CanCanPiano - 2,900 Points
Noah_Kondon - 5,000 Points

TEAM TWO
Boots22 - 3,000 Points
Leanna - 4,400 Points
Rawr121 - 0 Points

As a result TEAM ONE wins. Also as no team came to an agreement about nominees the lowest scorers on each Team have been sent into The Ruins. Those players are CanCanPiano and Rawr121.

One of you will win and the other will be out of the game! Good Luck!

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!