This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #2: The Gauntlet

Topic » Episode #2: The Gauntlet

3391 days 16 hours ago
EM002
*Rohanchaubey and Wuau enter*

Hello guys! You are now in The Gauntlet and only 1 of you will come back from this.

Your challenge is called "1, 2, 3, 4 I Declare A Poll War

In this challenge you will be given a poll where you need to get each button from left to right to have 10%, 20%, 30% and 40%. The player who is the closest to this pattern will win!

RULES

1)        Players are each given their own poll with 4 buttons
2)        Their goal is to make the buttons (from left to right) have 10%, 20%, 30% and 40%
3)        You are allowed to sabotage other players polls
4)        The player who is closest to having the right percentage for all the buttons will win

TIE BREAKER

If there’s a tie the poll that had the most votes will win!

You will have until 3:00 PM EST for this challenge! Good luck!
3391 days 9 hours ago
LEANNA
Good Luck!
3390 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results for The Gauntlet are now in...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With 3 buttons out of the 4 closest to the actual amounts...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wuau wins The Gauntlet!

That means RohanChaubey you are the first person eliminated from the game. Thank you for playing and hopefully we will see you again soon :)
3390 days 17 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rohan :(

I feel so sorry for you
3389 days 5 hours ago
rohanchaubey
Thanks and np loopy

Ryan and EM002 I would have appreciated if I got comps mailed in my inbox. I already asked for it. No problem. Your group game and your way of hosting. I can;t say anything.

Thanks for having me. It was weird to be evicted without even understand the game. lol

Love you all. Bye.

- ROhan.
3389 days 5 hours ago
rohanchaubey
3388 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I do in fact mail people but I was not around when The Gauntlet was updated and was unaware that you had not been mailed...made an assumption that EM002 did.

Also you were mailed the first competition as I did send it :)
3388 days 20 hours ago
EM002
I mailed both you and Tommy saying the comp was up and to get come and check and I also mailed the 18 others to look at the comp and results of they wished. Unfortunately you didnt bother looking at it. Have a good day
3387 days 21 hours ago
LEANNA
3387 days 15 hours ago
EM002

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!