This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Finale: Whodunnit

Topic » The Finale: Whodunnit

3488 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
As we all know Elias5891 and Lachy35 both died last time so this time around you will be investigating their deaths.

POST FLASH BACK OF WHEN THEY DIED?

As always you get to explore 1 of the 3 locations; Last Known Whereabouts, The Morgue and of course the Crime Scene. As there are only 3 of you, each of you will get to pick 3 things from each area. You will then try and come up with a story to work out how the killer killed them. Note: Leanna is not the killer this time around, in fact nobody is the killer this time! The person who states their case the best will get 100 Points. Second best 50 Points and of course the worst gets 0 points! Prior to stating your case there will be a Riddle as well where the fastest will not only get a bonus 25 points but a big clue to working out the deaths. Treat the 2 deaths (Elias5891 and Lachy35) as one death…that’s a big help I think.

Please mail me 3 from each section!

Last Known Whereabouts - Bedrooms

Bed
Door
Dressing Table
Floor
Side Table
Window

The Morgue

Arms
Back
Chest
Feet
Head
Legs

Last Known Whereabouts

Elias5891 and Lachy35’s Doors
Lights
Picture
Plant
Rug
Walls

Also you will be mailed the Google Doc to being The Riddle...I assume cheating will not be done this time. :D
3488 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
I'm confused where the LKW and CS are... 2 of these are labeled LKW>...

Which one is the CS?

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!