This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores Final Tribal Council

Topic » Azores Final Tribal Council

3318 days 21 hours ago
levonini
ALL PLEASE haha
3318 days 21 hours ago
levonini
and open ponderosa
3318 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Idgaf i wanna seee!! And the fans would have voted me, duh ;)
3318 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
ponderosa is open: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7529
it's not really very exciting
3318 days 21 hours ago
mman23
I'd like to see them...I would say because most other hosts allow open confessionals post-game that people are comfortable with it since, but I can't speak for everybody!
3318 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
okay i'll open the confessionals group, i just need to run through it quickly to make sure there isn't anything egregious

(e.g. confessionals containing the n word from will j lmao)
3318 days 21 hours ago
levonini
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3318 days 21 hours ago
levonini
my confesionals are so cringy
3318 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
NO KEEP THEM ALLL!! I WANNA READ THEM LOL
3318 days 21 hours ago
levonini
LMFAO YAA it doesnt matter, we wont report u
3318 days 21 hours ago
levonini
THEN ASNWER QUESTIONS BITCH
3318 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
besides that, if y'all have any questions about my thoughts on the season, rankings, stuff like that etc. then here is the place to ask: http://ask.fm/BURNINHELL69

i may not get to all of them immediately, but i will answer all of them

the wiki will be updated tonight
the confessionals group should be open in like 10 minutes (i'll post again here when it's open)

thanks again for an amazing season guys, FYI many of you are contenders to return.

i know now is when i should release season 9 details but unfortunately IRL things have come in the way and so i'm going to put that on the backburner for a bit. it'll probably be a couple weeks before season 9, but it definitely IS happening!
3318 days 21 hours ago
mman23
Yay for season 9!!

Thanks Sagar for a great season; it was a strong game and def one of my favorites I've played in!
3318 days 21 hours ago
Hudspith
where is the lonk to confessionals group
3318 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
yeah i'll try to answer as many as possible within the next hour or so, unless i have to leave which is likely

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!