This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3852 days 21 hours ago
Khianna
bitter bitty brady

smh smh
3852 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
K well khianna literally just sat around all game and still beat out most everyone with a game plan and a strategy soooo

Be mad
3852 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
This is a good final 2 fuck all yall
3852 days 21 hours ago
Khianna
ikr kono fuck they hating for talking about you sheep .. so what it got me here maybe ur ass should of sheeped
3852 days 21 hours ago
Khianna
*talking about i sheep
3852 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm still typing for Brady.
3852 days 21 hours ago
Khianna
I came in for a REPLACEMENT and managed to make finals talk about game changer
3852 days 21 hours ago
Khianna
i want pretzels u know the kind that come from the mall food court cinnamon sugar
3852 days 21 hours ago
Khianna
shit be ttu im bout to go lmao i beat all of u except patrick gratz on ur win
3852 days 21 hours ago
Khianna
3852 days 21 hours ago
Khianna
-dances in finals
3852 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Cinnabon?
3852 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
LOL Khianna I wan't you to tell me how much you floated alongside me and we were bfffts
(best floater friends for the season)
3852 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
BRADY:

Most-Underestimated: Felix.
I think Felix was underestimated as a competitor. I even heard stories from Kenneth before the merge about how Felix tried flipping the vote on JoJo to blindside her and all this stuff.

Biggest Comp-Threat: Felix.
I feel like Felix was always there ready to win competitions. And I gotta say, he gave me a run for my money since he almost stole the F4 Immunity from me!

Most-Strategic: Brian.
I had talked to Brian a lot since the Top 9/10 since we had made a "Final 2" after Dino's antics were exposed. Through these chats I really got to get into Brian's head and I saw he was ready to play and to make moves as well.

Best Ally (for you): Brian, again.
Only because Brian was present during the ENTIRE merge, when things got crazy and things got heated. I trusted him completely and had believed him when he had told me we were a Final 2, and he proved me right time after time after every vote.

Most Likely to Hate you: Dino.
I called him some pretty nasty things, he said a lot of things to me and I don't feel like that's a friendship we'll re-kindle any time soon.

And then please tell me your biggest move in a nutshell:
My biggest move was getting Brian to trust me so it would be easier to take you (Brady) & Jonathan out. For heavens sake Brian had even told me he would have been willing to vote Fern out. I kept telling Brian how I wanted to take him to the end and how me/him/Khianna were a Final 3 and that I had Khianna & Alan's votes and it was therefore much easier to get him to turn "against" you by voting out Jonathan with me after I reminded him that you were probably close with Jonathan, and then having him vote you out as well.
3852 days 21 hours ago
Khianna
NO not cinnabon but like pretzel time or auntie anne pretzels

and really i didnt float i was making powermoves from the back

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!