This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3841 days 2 hours ago
Quinn
Congrats to our final two! Patrick and Khianna, you have gone as far as you can go in this game.

Now the decision is in the hands of our 9 person jury: Blake, Snow, Kenneth, Jonathan, Dino, Brady, Alan, Felix, and Brian.

Patrick and Khianna, please post an opening statement about why you feel that you deserve to win this game. Once you have done that, the jurors can begin their questioning.

JURORS, please do not vote until the opening statements have been posted.

To the F2, get your opening statements up ASAP and then I will mail this thread to the jurors so they can start asking questions. Good luck!
3841 days 2 hours ago
Khianna
IDC U AINT GOTTA VOTE ME I GIVE NO FUCKS DONT ASK ME NO QUESTIONS CAUSE IM NOT GONNA ANSWER
3841 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
LMAO I'm crying
3841 days 2 hours ago
Khianna
lmao brian got 3rd u suck asshole
3841 days 2 hours ago
Khianna
he  was trying hard as fuck in that immunity LOLZ
3841 days 2 hours ago
Khianna
talking you aint winning
neither are u bitch

smh thats one thing i cant stand when someone get a lower placing but wanna say something about someone who getting a higher placing
3841 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
First off, congrats Khianna! And to the Jury of 9, I'm sorry for your vote offs.

I feel responsible for 7/9 of your boots, which is quite surprising given the fact three of my closest allies (Natalie, Blake, Kenneth) were booted in 12th, 11th and 9th places respectively, leaving me in Final 8 alone and without many options.

The fact Khianna & I managed to get this far after I realized Brian/Felix/Brady/Dino had voted together to blindside Blake is quite surprising and I never would have imagined this.

I'd like to give a shoutout to Kenneth for exposing Dino's antics which helped me infiltrate that close group while having Alan and Khianna's votes behind me. That situation definitely helped me gain some friends and I successfully managed to orchestrate Snow & Jonathan's boots, 2 people who weren't
a) in the "alliance" of me/Brian/Felix/Brady
b) votes I had on my side (as I had Alan & Khianna on my side)

All I was doing was trying to cover my bases. I was always suspicious Brady & Jonathan were close and when Brady campaigned for Jonathan to stay I knew that Jonathan had to be the next to go, followed by Brady. And when I heard Brady trying to vote me out, I turned the vote against him and played my idol for dramatic effect AND just in case of a mishap. Better safe than sorry.

Despite my Idol play leaving me vulnerable at the Final 5 I managed to dodge a bullet and then it came down to Final 4 where I won the last two immunities.

Not to sound cocky, but I feel like I directed most of this game.

People asked me how to vote.
I told them.
I feel like I had a big hand in co-ordinating every big move AFTER Blake's blindside. I was in a vulnerable spot and I managed to make the best of a HORRIBLE situation, and here I am.

Thank you.
3841 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Which one of y'all were my REAL F2
3841 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
Also to add on,

I had to get rid of Jonathan early BECAUSE of fear that Dino had an Idol. But come to find out, the bitch was bluffing the entire damn time.

#Justice4JGoodies
3841 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jk neither I was aligned with Dino <3

Racists who cut themselves are my favorite people
3841 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Khianna I'm so fucking proud of you making it to the end <3333 you didn't play the game and you still made it to the end so good job. #blackpeopleinfinals

Patrick, you played hard and I'm glad that you got the scum out of the game after he attacked me personally and threatened your life.
3841 days 2 hours ago
cfff
khinna- congrats on finals but u basically did nothing gg!

patrick u manipulated everyone really well!!

that is all i have to say
3841 days 2 hours ago
Quinn
1/9 votes received
3841 days 2 hours ago
Fern111
Lol grats Patrick on the win

Nothing to say bai
3841 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Ehh....hahah grats! Em since the people who got me out aren't in the final there is nothing I don't know about the F2 from the start so mehh
3841 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
O wait...who was Patricks F2 me or khinnaaa

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!