This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3889 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
dino please just shut the fuck up im sorry but im not being nice anymore my ass is getting even with you.you are worthless and disgusting and you only get off on hurting me well listen you aint fucking hurting me no more you ugly bitch.you need to take a look at yourself and realize what you are doing before you type you better fucking think.i may be a loser i may be a little bitch but at least im not a distgusting worthless troll like you and im sorry but im tired of your childish bullshit between you and your worthless yellow level boyfriend  SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR AVI AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

LIKE I SAID YOU GIVE RESPECT U RECIVE IT BACK YOU BE A HORRIBLE BITCH I WILL COME BACK 10 TIMES HARDER. I MAY LOOK WEAK BUT BITCH THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME SO SERIOUSLY PLEASE I BEG YOU QUIT EMBARASSING YOURSELF BECAUSE EVERYONES OVER IT. IF YOU ONLY TREATED ME NICE FROM DAY 1 I WOULD HAVE TREATED YOU THE SAME SORRY
BUT KARMA IS A BITCH
3888 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
tbh i was robbed. if brian and felix would have voted of patrick I would have got F2 with Kihanna and won LOL
3888 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
ok
3888 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
me
3888 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
Well Alan if you really did matter you would have considered trying to take me out earlier :*

love u
3888 days 14 hours ago
Quinn
7/9 votes received
3888 days 14 hours ago
Quinn
9/9 votes received
I think I'll do the winner reveal later TONIGHT
3888 days 13 hours ago
Quinn
http://tengagedgroups.wikia.com/wiki/Obscurity%27s_Survivor:_Arabia
the wiki has been updated with episode titles and other stuff if anyone cares
3888 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
dont read the comments
3888 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
THE EPISODE TITLES THO
3888 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
I can't breathe
3888 days 11 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
dino i would punch your fucking stupid brother in his retarded face
3888 days 9 hours ago
cfff
gl patrick!
3888 days 9 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Hey
3888 days 9 hours ago
Quinn
-comes in with voting urn-

Tonight you want to hear your name, these votes are for a winner.
Thank you to all participants for a...tumultous, but still fun season.
Good luck to Patrick and Khianna.

For the last time, I'll read the votes.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!