This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Competitions week 3

Topic » Competitions week 3

2435 days 6 hours ago
XoXU
This PoV Competition is called Slide to Victory. This is how it works. Below is a link of a sliding puzzle. You must complete it. Once you have completed it you will be given a score at the end in the form of a certificate. If you are happy with your score screenshot it and send it to me, your score is affected by the amount of moves you make and the time you take. So a good balance between these two factors should assure you the win. The person who submits the highest score will win the Power of Veto. If there is a tie random.org will decide. You have until 6:30AM EST.

(Unlike other competitions you are allowed to submit you score multiple times in the form of screenshots. So if you beat a previous score, just send the the new higher score in the form of a screenshot to my mail)

https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/pov-145/
2435 days 5 hours ago
TykerV
Gl guys
2435 days 5 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ty
2434 days 18 hours ago
XoXU
I just rechecked the scores...

And with a score of 98/100

Congratulations Jessie you have won the Power of Veto!

You have until 6:30PM EST to post what you are doing in the ceremonies chat.
2434 days 17 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Wow congrats jess :)
2434 days 17 hours ago
TykerV
Congrats Jessie
2434 days 14 hours ago
Raydiz33
Grats Jesse you beat me bye 1!
2434 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
good job
2434 days 10 hours ago
Schnitzel
Congrats! That's such a good score!
2434 days 9 hours ago
Zooper
Congrats!
2434 days 6 hours ago
Temeky
Congrats Jessie :D

open group

XoXU's BB S1 : [GIFT PRIZE]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!