This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3673 days 23 hours ago
sosyomomma
SANDRA IS A FUCKING G.ODDESS DONT EVEN FUCK WITH ME ABOUT IT. anyway in all seriousness Sandra had the best social game, she hated Russell so she stayed witht he heroes made them like her, then voted them out, Parv was trying to hard to get tot he end that she didnt even make friends with any of the heroes
3673 days 23 hours ago
sosyomomma
anyways ill let you guys have your final tribal, as i thought this was the reunion this whole time, bye
3673 days 23 hours ago
jacknick
sandra sucks im my opinion.
3673 days 23 hours ago
spatt12
I agree. If Russell didnt win HvV, Parvati definitely deserved it. Sandra's one main goal was to get Russell out, which she repeatedly failed to do. Still pisses me off.
3673 days 23 hours ago
survivor411
ik sandra sucks and she only won pearl islands because lil was an idiot why would u not bring jonny fairplay to f2 you have a way bigger shot at beating him
3673 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
Parvati deserved to win that season imo !
3673 days 23 hours ago
sosyomomma
Thats because shes good! she was able to convince lil that she had no chance of winning and Jon was a snake, and russell and parv screwed there selves , Sandra is so under-rated its hilarious, Parvarti is actually over-rated, yes shes awesome, but if it wasnt for Russell she would of never made it far, Sandra won without idols or back-stabbing and would do it again
3673 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
Where is Vin ? hahhaha did he even showed up here?
3673 days 23 hours ago
sosyomomma
And my final thing, Parvarti wouldnt even of won micronesia if it wasnt for the final 3 being changed to final 2
3673 days 22 hours ago
jacknick
lol vin is in outspace XD
3673 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
Maybe but shes still #SurvivorGoddess in my book :D
3673 days 20 hours ago
holytouch
Kim in underrated.
not just from the female winners but winners in general.
3673 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I love Kim!!! But seriously #GoddessCiera
3673 days 14 hours ago
survivor411
Ciera was a great player!
3673 days 14 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Ciera from b vs w is like my all-time fav

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!