This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14--Luakini

Topic » Tribal Council #14--Luakini

3684 days 8 hours ago
spatt12
Fourth vote

Fourteenth person voted out of Survivor: All-Stars and the eighth member of our jury

Basket

You need to bring me your torch
3684 days 8 hours ago
spatt12
Basket, the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.

And then there were 4. You all are one challenge and tribal away from the finals, in an allstar season. Great job getting thus far, but youre going to need one last push to finish the job. Good luck.

PLEASE READ: The challenge will be Monday instead of Sunday. I forgot about a school thing I have to do Sunday, and Monday I assume is a better day since it isn't on a weekend. See you all then.
3684 days 8 hours ago
AntonB
Bye Basket! :)
3684 days 7 hours ago
holytouch
bye basket :( :)
3684 days 7 hours ago
Guigi
Byeee basket !! :(
3684 days 7 hours ago
jacknick
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH TOLD U SO! HAHAHAHHA I KNEW IT! THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD OF HAPPENED
3684 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*smiles deviously*
^Karma^
3684 days 4 hours ago
Basketball200
gl 2 u 4 u guys earned it
3683 days 9 hours ago
Basketball200
Jui just two things to say Anton and guigi are you guys trying to win look around u u have 2 past winners with u just saying
3683 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
its not cuz they are past winners that they played a better game then me this time around !

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!