This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14--Luakini

Topic » Tribal Council #14--Luakini

3686 days ago
spatt12
Come on in guys.

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Archer, mastropola, Vin, goose, log, jack, and AG voted out at the last tribal council.

holy: This is your third win this season. You are now the alltime leader in immunity wins in my series. How awesome is that? And will this momentum carry over to the final challenge?

Anton: How much would it suck to go out this close?

Guigi: The old Mauna Loa have dominated this game, as three are in the final 5, but the Bora Bora season has also dominated, having three of the final 5. Did past relationships weigh in that much in this game or was it coincidence?

survivor: Does anybody take in the little remarks the jury makes all that seriously, or is it just white noise?

Basket: This is the last night for idols, any worries tonight?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessionals by 745pm est tomorrow. As mentioned, this is the last night for hidden immunity idols.
3686 days ago
Basketball200
Basket: This is the last night for idols, any worries tonight?
Ya i should be worried because idols in this stage of the game could fuck up my game or help me.
3686 days ago
AntonB
Anton: How much would it suck to go out this close?

It would feel horrible to be voted out this close to the end. We've all worked hard to make it here and everyone at least wants to make it to the final tribal council at this point.
3686 days ago
jacknick
*walks in eyes basketball grinning*
3686 days ago
Guigi
Guigi: The old Mauna Loa have dominated this game, as three are in the final 5, but the Bora Bora season has also dominated, having three of the final 5. Did past relationships weigh in that much in this game or was it coincidence?

Ofc it was easier bonding with people you knew but nobody could only rely on this ! Its a game about strategy and you have to have a good one to be sitting here with a little bit of luck of course ! But old relationships can have a role ofc
3686 days ago
holytouch
holy: This is your third win this season. You are now the alltime leader in immunity wins in my series. How awesome is that? And will this momentum carry over to the final challenge?

whuuu!? that is beautiful!
I can only hope it carries on!
3686 days ago
survivor411
Does anybody take in the little remarks the jury makes all that seriously, or is it just white noise?
not really sometimes I guess
3685 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*watches waiting*
3685 days 3 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3685 days 3 hours ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to use it, now would be the time to do so. Note this is the final time you can use an idol.

holy stands
3685 days 3 hours ago
spatt12
*holy gives two idols to Guigi and Anton*

These are both hidden immunity idols.

Any votes cast against Guigi or Anton will now count.
3685 days 3 hours ago
spatt12
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
3685 days 3 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

survivor
3685 days 3 hours ago
spatt12
Second vote

Basket
3685 days 3 hours ago
log2016
*freaks out inside*
3685 days 3 hours ago
spatt12
Third vote

Basket

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!