This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3756 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
here and the new icon looks great @sean
3756 days 2 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Haha only thing i would change is the tint because i cant see the avis that well, but overall i freaking love it!!
3756 days 2 hours ago
Chastain
Here, ITS 3 AM I HAD TO SET MY ALARM TO WAKE UP THIS IS NOT FAIR.
3756 days 2 hours ago
Chastain
I'm so sleepy it's killing me :'(
3756 days 2 hours ago
Duffybutt11
i hope this challenge is endurance.
3756 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
Chastain
9 EST Monday is perfect.

Oops
3756 days 2 hours ago
Rumtin
Watch it be endurance.
3756 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
Alright, with everyone here I'll post the challenge in a second!
3756 days 2 hours ago
Rumtin
Maybe he was using sarcasm lol
3756 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
it's probly not going to be since we're playing the rest of the game tonight lol @bubba
3756 days 2 hours ago
Duffybutt11
@Newz, oh.
3756 days 2 hours ago
Chastain
Bitch I left my home at 7 AM in the morning and came back at 12:30 midnight. That's 17 hours and a half. I was exhausted so I slept for 2 hourss and woke up for this and I have to wake up in like 3 hours too so pleaseee let's get this started I wanna resume my sleeping.
3756 days 2 hours ago
Rumtin
Wow, that must REALLY suck dude.
3756 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
Alright, so for your first challenge tonight, your knowledge of the Tengaged group game community will be tested. I will post ten hints to usernames of users who are mostly notable (some maybe not-so much) in the group game community. Your job is to figure out which users I'm referring to, then, take the FIRST letter of each username and arrange them to form the name of a country. Simple enough?
3756 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
I'll try to go quick @Shadi

open group

Renegade's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!