This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3755 days 21 hours ago
Ilikebugs
No he had a partner so it was basically impossible for him to win over the individuals. Chas say damn you gaia if you want to win the final immunity challenge
3755 days 21 hours ago
Renegade628
Not talking about Link's lol
3755 days 21 hours ago
Chastain
It was non-live. But live speed challenges are mainly internet connection challenges, they have NOTHING to do with how good you are, and that sucksss.
3755 days 21 hours ago
Chastain
Ilikebugs
No he had a partner so it was basically impossible for him to win over the individuals. Chas say damn you gaia if you want to win the final immunity challenge

Lmaooo
3755 days 21 hours ago
Renegade628
The finale challenges likely won't be speed based (not just saying that because you've brought it up, the challenges I've been planning for this since the merge are not speed oriented).
3755 days 18 hours ago
Duffybutt11
i think i could do monday 9pmEST
3755 days 18 hours ago
Ilikebugs
I think you should do it when noone but me and yoou show up so you have to say I won the challenge and since they didnt show up they mightve quit and you second guess it and I iwn
3755 days 12 hours ago
Rumtin
Monday at 9 works for me.
3754 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
monday at 9 should be good for me
3754 days 22 hours ago
Duffybutt11
I can do that!
3754 days 21 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Nope not monday at nine because thats unfair to me
3754 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Yeah, I can't show up for Monday at 9. Still, this is the Final 4's problem, and they're dealing with it.
3754 days 21 hours ago
Renegade628
Jurors don't need to be there, they can state what they want at FTC when they come on. :P
3754 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Correct.
3754 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
I meant that the final 4 can come on and steal my spot at the finals

open group

Renegade's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!