This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 Mogo Mogo

Topic » Tribal Council 6 Mogo Mogo

2644 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Questions for all
------------------------

Welcome back to Tribal Council Mogo Mogo! Tonight someone becomes the 8th person voted off of Survivor Solomon Islands - All Stars. Your tribe nearly won today's challenge. Where do you think your tribe went wrong at tonight's challenge?

After tonight; your tribe will be down a member going into the next Tribal challenge. Losing this challenge; does it do anything to the morale of this Tribe? What needs to be done in order for this Tribe to succeed; moving forward?

Votes due by 5pm EST. Reminder to send VOTES to BOTH BestHero and I!
2644 days 12 hours ago
iTy990
I don't really know where we went wrong. I thought we had it. Even though I didn't submit a challenge score, I was under the impression that we could only submit 3 scores total, 1 each, and the first to submit was the one that got counted.

Really lack of understanding on my own part, but none of the scores I got surpassed the ones those got and I'm shocked that we lost.
2644 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
Welcome back to Tribal Council Mogo Mogo! Tonight someone becomes the 8th person voted off of Survivor Solomon Islands - All Stars. Your tribe nearly won today's challenge. Where do you think your tribe went wrong at tonight's challenge?

We didn't necessarily do anything wrong they just did better than us

After tonight; your tribe will be down a member going into the next Tribal challenge. Losing this challenge; does it do anything to the morale of this Tribe? What needs to be done in order for this Tribe to succeed; moving forward?

We need to buckle down and try and win out to the merge because it could cost all of us our games if we lose again
2643 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I do have all of the votes!

However, I am currently just going into a meeting for work. Will reveal results within the hour hopefully!

Sorry for the delay! But, work and Irl personal issues must be taken care of first! Hope you can all understand!
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Bryan
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote........
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Brady
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 1 vote Brady. 1 vote Bryan. 5 votes remain,
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote..........

x
x
x
x
x
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Brady
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 2 votes Brady. 1 vote Bryan.
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth vote.........

x
x
x
x
x
2643 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Bryan

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!