This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement -

Topic » Announcement -

2646 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jake's grandpa has passed away. He informed me early, early this morning. He's going through a tough, TOUGH time at this moment. Therefore, he has asked me to continue the game with the set plans he has made for this season.

I have all of the votes for Mogo Mogo's Tribal Council. I will read them shortly.

And I have a NON-Live Challenge that I can post for you all.

From this point forward. PLEASE mail BOTH BestHeroD and I all VOTES, CONFESSIONS, Challenge Submissions and please include me in on alliance chats!

Game will continue as it normally would. I will do my best to fill Jake's shoes while he takes some personal time for himself away from this environment. He has informed me that he will continue checking in on this. But, he is going through a tough time. And I hope you can all understand!
2646 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
awww :(
2646 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
His gpa was his best friend. I feel so bad rn
2646 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
Sorry to hear about that Jake, take as much time as you need. Family is most improtant
2646 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
:( sorry to hear that Jake.
2646 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Sorry about your loss Jake
2646 days 13 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Sorry Jake. Ik how hard it is to lose a loved one. :(
2646 days 13 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
That unfortunate... take all the time you need.
2646 days 13 hours ago
subfriend
Sorry to hear that
2646 days 13 hours ago
Osiris
sorry to hear that, I hope you get get through this.
2646 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Sorry for your loss Jake.
2645 days 23 hours ago
Smitty105
Sorry to hear.

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!