This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 3

Topic » Immunity Challenge 3

2663 days 18 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
When you say "figure out the longest word", do you mean make a word using only those letters and who ever has the longest word using those letters wins the round? Also, when you post the letters, can we use them in our word more than once?
2663 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Using only the letters given you must spell the longest word. and NO you cannot use them more then once UNLESS i post the letter twice.
2663 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
Im still waiting for my car. Should be another 30 minutes
2663 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
ok
2663 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
They said another hour so challenge will go on as supposed to.

Imma do this on my phone so "bear" with me hahahah
2663 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
We will be changing it to FIRST TRIBE TO 3 POINTS wins immunity
2663 days 12 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Hey
2663 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
Brady here for Chapera
2663 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
in 9 minutes riht
2663 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
I'm here also
2663 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
I have a suprise twist for you guys. Remember how i said "the game is just beginning"
2663 days 12 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yeah
2663 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
Can't be a tribe swap since there is no easy way to divide into 3 tribes, and he said we were playing 1v1v1
2663 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
Tonight , is not a double tribal council. Instead tonight i have for you a TRIPLE TRIBAL COUNCIL. But there is a way to be safe. I will continue posting that 24 hour blog. Your job is to get as many people to say your name in the blog to save you. Fight on for indivudal Immunity. You cannot VOTE FOR URSELF or anyone for that matter. Let the games begin. I will only count the comments that are correct and say @ followed by ur username
2663 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
I'm at work so can't assure I'll be able to play without leaving randomly. Hopefully someone else will be able to do this google challenge for our tribe instrad

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!