This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 1 Saboga

Topic » Tribal Council 1 Saboga

2667 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Questions for all
------------------------
What happened out there?

Is activity going to be a huge factor that needs to change for this tribe to succeed?

Will you bounce back tomorrow?

PYN FOR MORE PERSONAL QUESTIONS
2667 days 16 hours ago
iTy990
Good Luck Saboga
2667 days 16 hours ago
moondancer63
What happened out there?
Some weren't active
Is activity going to be a huge factor that needs to change for this tribe to succeed?
Yes most likely
Hopefully
PYN FOR MORE PERSONAL QUESTIONS
2667 days 15 hours ago
BluJay112
Hey guys, I'm sorry about not being here tonight because I was at a formal event and I couldn't get online. I will be active at the other challenges though

I hope so!
2667 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
I'd like to apologize as well. I had something come up and completely forgot. I'm usually on f for challeneges
2667 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
What happened out there?
Challenges based soley on participation don't show the bigger picture. Participation is important and if the lack of attendance becomes a trend then it is alarming. However I think our team has strong players on it that can win challenges based more on saying hi.

Same answer as above

My magic 8 balls ays that if I'm still here we will. If not this tribe will crash and burn. Can't go against that 8 ball right guys....
2667 days 11 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
What happened out there?
Some of us didn't show up, and ill admit that I was one of them.

Possibly. Depends on what kind of challenge it is. Live or Non-live. Non-live, we might have a better chance. If during live comps, we compete in those like we did this one, than this won't be the only time we come to tribal.

I'll definitely do my best to redeem myself.
2667 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17
What happened out there?

It seemed some of us were busy, I had to arrive late, but will be able to commit to future challenges.

Activity will be important but I feel this is actually a really strong tribe.

Im certain we will
2666 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
What happened out there?

A slaughter.
---

Surely, an active legion will only help propel us to victory.
----

I hope.  I do indeed believe this tribe has some of the weaker athletes.  However, heart and courage in battle will pull us through.
2666 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2666 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately.

.First Vote

Mearl
2666 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote.

Mearl
2666 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote

.Mearl
2666 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote

Josh
2666 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fifth Vote

.Josh
2666 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Sixth Vote.

Josh

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!