This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 3 Alao

Topic » Tribal Council 3 Alao

2721 days 5 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Brady has Individual Immunity therefore cannot be voted out

Questions for all
------------------------
Is activity the problem in this tribe?
Last tribal you were united as 1 unite and voted all together, should we expect the same today?
What needs to change so you stop coming to tribal??

PYN FOR MORE QUESTIONS

If you want to play an Idol, please tell me before i read the votes
2721 days 4 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty:
Is activity the problem in this tribe? Activity is a major problem for this tribe!! Brady is on a roll and I applaud him for always being here when he needs to be

Last tribal you were united as 1 unite and voted all together, should we expect the same today? It's hard to tell but I wouldn't be shocked, I'm some are going to try to agree to vote off one person to keep themselves safe

What needs to change so you stop coming to tribal?? The inactivity needs to change, maybe we need a tribal leader/Motivator (Brady) whatever we need to change to prevent us going to tribal each week.
2721 days 2 hours ago
CHAEL
Is activity the problem in this tribe? Not so much activity, it's just availability at certain times.

Last tribal you were united as 1 unite and voted all together, should we expect the same today? I'd hope so. Although we are losing challenges, staying together in the long run is important.

What needs to change so you stop coming to tribal? We just need to try to put aside our personal lives and try to show up for the challenge. That way after it's over, we can go back to our personal lives.
2720 days 23 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Is activity the problem in this tribe? yes I am too blame aswell, sorry I will be more active from now on!

Last tribal you were united as 1 unite and voted all together, should we expect the same today? Not entirely sure this time around!

What needs to change so you stop coming to tribal?? Activeness!
2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2720 days 10 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Goodluck, I know I am getting at least half the votes LOL.
2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
If anybody has and wants to play the Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so.

*Nobody stands*

Okay then once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately
2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
First Vote.

Amanda
2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

Ty
2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote

Amanda
2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote

Ty
2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fifth Vote

Ty

Thats 3 Votes Ty
2 Votes Amanda

1 Vote left
2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
Sixth Vote.

2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD

2720 days 10 hours ago
AmandaBynes
A tie!
2720 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!