This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 14 Suzu

Topic » Tribal Council 14 Suzu

2737 days 11 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.
Robby Has Immunity, therefore cannot be voted out.

Questions for all
------------------------
Robby-Good effort today at the challenge, you are now 1 step closer to the finals, do you believe you can do it?

Brittany-Does it suck to leave the challenge losing to a game of rock,paper,scissors none the less and lose cause you changed your mind last second?

Tom-Last night Mearl left in a 4-1 Vote, is tonights vote going to be a 3-1 now? Or even a 2-2? Are we going to see our first Revote this season?

Ry-Where do you stand in this game? Do you feel safe tonight at tribal?
2737 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany-Does it suck to leave the challenge losing to a game of rock,paper,scissors none the less and lose cause you changed your mind last second?
It sucks that I didn't go with my gut. Now I'm vulnerable at yet another tribal council and all I can hope for is some type of sudden-death challenge for me to play in.
2737 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby-Good effort today at the challenge, you are now 1 step closer to the finals, do you believe you can do it?
Well I've got a one in three shot at winning and a two in three shot at making final 2 so yes I think I can do it.
2737 days 11 hours ago
born2pizza
Ry-Where do you stand in this game? Do you feel safe tonight at tribal?

I don't know where I stand in the game because you never know if you're the one being played. Lol. I never feel safe at tribal council. Lmfao if you ever do you're a fool. But yeah I hope I can skate by another vote. :P
2737 days 11 hours ago
flippo135
Tom-Last night Mearl left in a 4-1 Vote, is tonights vote going to be a 3-1 now? Or even a 2-2? Are we going to see our first Revote this season?
I'm not sure. I think that it could go any way. It could even be a revote for all I know.
2737 days 5 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2737 days 5 hours ago
BestHeroD
Once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal immediately
2737 days 5 hours ago
BestHeroD
First Vote

.Brittany
2737 days 5 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

.Tom
2737 days 5 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote

Brittany
2737 days 5 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote

Tom

We have a tie,

a REVOTE will be issued.

Only Robby and Ry can vote, if they cannot come to a decision and split again

THERE WILL BE A CHALLENGE BETWEEN Brittany and Tom to decide who stays and who goes
2736 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
congrats on 3rd ry
2736 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Robby says that like Tom is gonna beat me in the challenge lmao
2736 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
No I'm saying that like I'm taking you or Tom over Ry if I win final immunity
2736 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the revotes
2736 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
First vOTE

.Brittany

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!