This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13 Suzu

Topic » Tribal Council 13 Suzu

2738 days 11 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.
Robby Has Immunity, therefore cannot be voted out.

Questions for all
------------------------
Robby-Congrats on Immunity, how does it feel to be safe and one step further to becoming Sole Survivor?

Mearl-Without Immunity tonight, are you afraid that tonight may be your final night with us here?

Brittany-Last tribal an Idol saved you from the revote and a possible chance of getting voted out, are you afraid that is may haunt you tonight?

Tom-Whats going to happen at tonights tribal?

Ry-Does Chandler being voted out help you at all in this game? or damage your game?
2738 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby-Congrats on Immunity, how does it feel to be safe and one step further to becoming Sole Survivor? It feels amazing! We're so close to the end and these final immunities are always huge and it's such a big relief to be safe here.
2738 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl-Without Immunity tonight, are you afraid that tonight may be your final night with us here?

I mean theres a chance I'll get the majority of the votes, whether or not I leave is another thing. People see me as a threat I've been told by Chandler and Robby. Two people that were threats themselves that I stuck my neck out to save. Was that a mistake on my part? Quite possibly it was I guess.

People see me as a threat because I won 3 challenges, all of which were speed challenges. One trick pony perhaps lol, but thats the word people are throwing out there at me hoping it sticks. People know i've been a successful player in the past and that can sometimes make them scared of me but in reality nobody is going to vote for me to win this game because I have won some games in the past. None of that will matter. I don't know if I'm a bigger threat than anyone else here.
2738 days 11 hours ago
BestHeroD
Robby-Do you think without it you would be a goner tonight?
2738 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby-Do you think without it you would be a goner tonight?
It's definitely possible. I don't know for sure if I would get out, but I know for a fact that I'm glad I won this.
2738 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany-Last tribal an Idol saved you from the revote and a possible chance of getting voted out, are you afraid that is may haunt you tonight?
You mean like am I afraid that I might be voted out? I'm always afraid that I'm going to get votes but now that I can't use an idol to fall back on, I'm even more nervous for tonight.
2738 days 3 hours ago
flippo135
Tom-Whats going to happen at tonights tribal?
I really do not know what's going on at tribal tonight to be honest, all I know is that Robby is safe.
2737 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2737 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
If anybody HAS and wants to play the Hidden Immunity Idol, tonight will be the last night to do so.

2737 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Nobody stands*

okay then once the votes ARE read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately
2737 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Bye, it was fun
2737 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
First Vote.

Mearl
2737 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

.Tom
2737 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote

.Mearl
2737 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Good luck everyone... some of you need it
2737 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote

and the 14th person voted out of BHDS Survivor Japan and the 5th member of our jury
Mearl

Thats 3 thats enough

Bring me your torch

*Grabs torch*

Your tribe has spoken

*Snuffs torch*

Well as it stands, only 2 of you will compelte the finals whereas the other 2 will join Mearl in the jury house, grab your stuff
Head back to camp

Goodnight

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!