This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 Suzu

Topic » Tribal Council 12 Suzu

2740 days 8 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.
Mearl Has Immunity, therefore cannot be voted out.

Questions for all
------------------------
Mearl-Once again Immunity, how does it feel to be safe and become that much closer to the finale?

Chandler-At the challenge near the end, you stated you are going to play your idol tonight, can i ask why you are playing it?

Brittany-Does the shock of Eve leaving last tribal concern or hurt your game at all?

Tom-How do you think this tribal is going to play out tonight? Is there going to be a shock or two?

Robby-Do you feel glad that you are safe tonight, cause from what it seems, tonight will be a crazy tribal?

Ry-During the challenge, Chandler said this "oh and mearl was the one that was telling me everything you said, ryan :)" Can you elaborate on this and tell me what happened or whats happening?
2740 days 8 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Chandler-At the challenge near the end, you stated you are going to play your idol tonight, can i ask why you are playing it?

Because if i dont, i feel like mearl is going to try to rally the votes for me to go home. For some reason everyone flocks to him and they dont realize how big of a threat he is. i cant risk not playing it, and going home without the chance to get mearl out.
2740 days 8 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
eventually mearls luck will run out. and we will be able to take him out
2740 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl-Once again Immunity, how does it feel to be safe and become that much closer to the finale?

It feels great. Chandler made it clear I need to win or I will go home. He wanted me to throw the challenge to him and I didn't so I'm the bad guy.

He puts himself in this position and then cries that he is the victim. Im trying to remember why I saved him in the past now. I dont know. And he says people flock to me but I don't see it like that at all. I think he is trying to make me appear a bigger threat because he is afraid that he will be seen as one himself.
2740 days 7 hours ago
born2pizza
During the challenge, Chandler said this "oh and mearl was the one that was telling me everything you said, ryan :)" Can you elaborate on this and tell me what happened or whats happening?

I told something to Mearl in confidence, he told Chandler what I just told him... word for word.
2740 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
The funny thing about Survivor is that to gain one persons trust its almost always at the expense of another person's trust. I said some things to Chandler that Ryan didn't want me to repeat. Some of it I didn't realize was supposed to be kept secret, while some of it was a breach of the trust Ryan gave me. I'd like to apologize to Ryan for that
2740 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
im not sure how you thought it wasnt supposed to be kept secret. LOL i think that is just an excuse to get the target off of your back. you know ryan wouldnt want you to tell me that stuff.
2740 days ago
flippo135
I don't know how it's gonna play out today, I think there will be a shock from someone today to be honest.
2739 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany-Does the shock of Eve leaving last tribal concern or hurt your game at all?
Nothing shocks me anymore in this game.. I've been lied to constantly so I just have to deal with it and go with the flow.
2739 days 4 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs urn*

Time to read the votes
2739 days 4 hours ago
BestHeroD
If anybody has and wants to play the Idol, now would be the time to do so

2739 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
*hands you my idol*
2739 days 4 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Brittany Stands*

"IM PLAYING MY IDOL ON MYSELF PLEASE"

This is infact a Hidden Immunity Idol, any votes cast against Brittany WILL not count.
2739 days 4 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Chandlers Idol*

This is NOT an Idol, any votes cast against Chandler WILL count
2739 days 4 hours ago
BestHeroD
First Vote.

Brittany
*Doesnt Count*
2739 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
ill play mine at the next tribal

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!