This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 11 Suzu

Topic » Tribal Council 11 Suzu

2742 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.
Mearl Has Immunity, therefore cannot be voted out.

Questions for all
------------------------
Mearl-Immunity for the second tribal in a row, do you think that the more and more you win these, the more people will view you as a threat?

Brittany-Do you think you are going to survive this tribal tonight? and is there a strategy for the vote tonight?

Chandler-Do you think without the Samurais curse that you would be voted out tonight?

Tom-With an idol yet to be used this game, are you afraid its going to come out of no where and screw you over and get you voted out?

Robby-Do you think if your family wasnt over that you would have won this challenge instead of Mearl?

Eve-Why didnt you compete during the challenge? You were there but didnt compete, how come?

Ry-At the end of the last tribal, Eve said "Ry,Ry,Ry,Ry...." What does this mean?
2742 days 13 hours ago
Falconbait26
Eve-Why didnt you compete during the challenge? You were there but didnt compete, how come?

I'm on my period. It was obvious who the winner was and I'm tired and cranky so... yea
2742 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl-Immunity for the second tribal in a row, do you think that the more and more you win these, the more people will view you as a threat?

Yes.. but they were both pure speed comps. There wasn't any knowledge or any other factor to it. But if I kept winning then I'm sure it'd up my challenge threat stock. I think there are a couple other big challenge threats currently in the game too though so it'll be interesting.
2742 days 12 hours ago
Falconbait26
Ry-At the end of the last tribal, Eve said "Ry,Ry,Ry,Ry...." What does this mean?

He lied to me and told me he was going to vote out Chandler... then expects me to believe him when he claims ppl are coming after me and wants to help which is total BS because if he cared about who's coming after me, he wouldn't have voted the way he did.....
2742 days 12 hours ago
born2pizza
At the end of the last tribal, Eve said "Ry,Ry,Ry,Ry...." What does this mean?

She was clearly mad at me, because I didn't vote the way she wanted me to vote. This is not a dictatorship you always got to weigh your options, she wanted me to vote someone that has at least talk to me vs someone that has never talked to me since merge?? Lol.
2742 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Who does Ryan want you to vote Eve?
2742 days 9 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Chandler-Do you think without the Samurais curse that you would be voted out tonight?

I dont think so. i think there are bigger targets in the game such as brittany and eve. they are a sneaky duo and need to be taken out soon. so hopefully one of them goes home tonight.
2742 days 4 hours ago
flippo135
Yeah an idol might come out, but that just makes things more interesting
2741 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany-Do you think you are going to survive this tribal tonight? and is there a strategy for the vote tonight?
Who knows if I'm going to survive this tribal tonight! I'm literally always on the chopping block and you never know what is going to happen on Survivor. There should be strategy when discussing this vote because the numbers are dwindling!
2741 days 19 hours ago
Falconbait26
At the end of the last tribal, Eve said "Ry,Ry,Ry,Ry...." What does this mean?

She was clearly mad at me, because I didn't vote the way she wanted me to vote. This is not a dictatorship you always got to weigh your options, she wanted me to vote someone that has at least talk to me vs someone that has never talked to me since merge

Ok and what exactly were u doing? U tried the same thing when u wanted me to flip on my side, so if you're claiming I was trying to be a dictator then you must feel the same way about yourself. And how was I suppose to know u were talking to him? And if I knew I would've told him how u tried your damn hardest to get me to vote him as well. And how u don't fully trust the people you're aligned with. Don't play that game with me
2741 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2741 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
If anybody has and wants to play the Hidden Immunity and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so
2741 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD

*Nobody stands*

Okay then once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately
2741 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
First VOte

Robby
2741 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

Robby
2741 days 12 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote.

Eve

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!